Chapter 16

Eunha running toward the counter of the hospital without even to close the door of the car . Taehyung shake his head over Eunha attitude . But , he quickly close the door and lock the car . Then , he running toward Eunha who is rushing . He just follow Eunha who is now running toward the elevator . Taehyung walked in when he saw Eunha already want to close the door .

" Eunha , relax . Your friends are gonna okay . You shouldn't be panic . " Taehyung hold her shoulder and asked her to calm down . But , Eunha didn't even care about Taehyung right now .

" But , what if my friends are not okay ? " Eunha asked Taehyung when he say those word . Eunha is panic when she heard her friends got an accident . She didn't expected those .

" Your friends are gonna be okay . Don't think negative . Okay ? " Taehyung advising her in a soft voices ever . Eunha calm down . She become silent all of sudden .

" Okay . Right now , let's go . "

Taehyung pulled her hand to follow him . When they arrived , they saw Yuju's parents and Sinb's parents . They are waiting for their daughters to got an information of their child condition . Eunha just silent . Suddenly she look down and ashamed . Taehyung pulled her to be in front of him. Yuju's mother saw her and walked toward her .

PANG !

Eunha cheeks got hurt and her eyes widen shocked . She touch her cheeks . Mrs. Choi chest went up and down . Eunha moved a few step behind . Even Eunha's parents , Eunbi and Jungkook also shocked . Taehyung hold her shoulder tightly . Eunha look up to look at Mrs. Choi . She didn't understand suddenly.

" You !? What did you do to my daughter until she got into an accident !? " Mrs. Choi shouted to Eunha , ignoring that Mr. Jung are looking at her sharply .

" Nana , stop ! This is a hospital . " Her husband , Mr. Choi Seonjun said to his wife to stop . He also go mad , but it is might be not Eunha fault .

" Do I care !? She is the one who almost kill our daughter ! " Mrs. Choi got mad again and was about slap Eunha again but was stop by Taehyung who is backing up Eunha .

" I'm sorry if I'm being rude . But , why you put a blame on Eunha when it was not her fault ? She also doesn't expect to hear that both of her friends got into an accident . " Taehyung replied politely . Eunha still shocked and didn't know what to do .

" Doesn't expect ? Huh , might be she is pretending to be shocked so she can run away from being caught by a police . " Mrs. Hwang Eunbin said sarcastically making all of them looking at Eunha . Taehyung didn't believe . He want to reply but the doctor came out from the emergency room .

" What happen to my daughter ? " Both of the mothers look to the doctor with both their eyes hoping that they will be fine . The doctor sighing heavily .

" Both of your daughter is in critical . " Those word make all of them shocked even Eunha too . She almost fall on the ground hearing those statement but she brave herself not to fall .

" We need more blood . The patient lost a lot blood . " The doctor said making Eunha want to volunteer . But , then she back off .

" You're the killer . I won't let my daughters live with a blood of the killer . " Mrs. Hwang said and get a support from Mrs. Choi . Both of the husband just shake their head . Look so done with their wives .

" Mind your word , Madam . " Jungkook suddenly spoke up making everyone looking at him . Eunbi look at him with a lot of questions in her head .

" Why do you back up the culprit ? She is the one who almost kill our daughters ! She shouldn't live in this world !! " Eunha fall down and started crying . Taehyung feel sympathy as he also sat down and hugging Eunha so she will feel calm .

" Who are you , to say my daughter is a culprit !? Where is the proof !!? " Mr. Jung shouting making both of the woman silent . They have no proof to accused Eunha .

" See ? There's not proof . You're not even in the accident place , yet you blame my daughter for this . " Mr. Jung said sternly making Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Choi grunted some bad words . The situation become silent and cold .

" I will pay for your daughter hospital bill to redeem my daughter . " Mr. Jung said before he dragging his wife to follow him to go home back . Leaving Eunha , Taehyung , Eunbi and Jungkook there .

The situation become silent . Eunha sniffing at Taehyung chest as he hugging her tightly . Jungkook burning on fire as he saw the scene . Not realising that he is also jealous . Eunbi also silent . She just playing phone for not caring for the old woman that muttering something about Eunha and her family .

" Kookie-ah, are you okay ? " Eunbi asked as she took a glance on Jungkook who is looking at Eunha with his hand form into fist .

" A-ah , I'm okay . Why ? You want to go home ? " Eunbi nodding like a child . Jungkook lips form into smile and holding her hand to follow him . Eunha saw the scene but she quickly pretend not to see it .

25 minutes later ,

Eunha and Taehyung is waiting for them at the waiting seat . Eunha leaning to Taehyung shoulder . And then , Yuju's dad and Sinb's dad came back after the doctor calling them too . Eunha feel weird . Didn't they said to donate some of their blood to their daughters ? Taehyung suddenly tapped her shoulder.

" We should go home , right now ? Sinb's dad is looking at me sharply . " Even though , it's hard to follow but Eunha have to . She didn't want to fight with anyone and ended up with some of the fighters hurt . She sighing and nodded .

" Kajja . " Taehyung hold her hand tightly and guiding her to the elevator . While waiting , Eunha heard something .

" Is there anything you can do , doctor ? Why can't you take my blood ? " It's Yuju's mom voice , Eunha shocked and try to hear more . She moved to the wall where connected to the hallway .

" I'm sorry , but your blood pressure is high . We cannot donated it to your daughter . Please care about your health , Mrs. Choi . " The doctor replied as both of the mother begging at him like crazy .

" What about me ? Why can't you take my blood as well ? " Sinb's mom also asked as she got confused why her blood cannot be donated .

" Your blood is matching with your daughter . I'm sorry . We will find another way to find a blood source . " The doctor replied and got inside of his room and leaving Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Hwang outside .

Eunha feel sympathy . She do want to donating her blood since she have a blood type ' O ' . But , what will their mom reaction . Taehyung look over Eunha who is spacing out . He flicked her forehead making Eunha hit his shoulder hardly.

" What's the matter with you !!? " Eunha shouted as she got mad . Taehyung chuckling and showing the elevator open to Eunha . She got in with pout lips .

" Don't be mad . I know what you're thinking . But , don't be silly . You know that their mom are insulting and accused you as murderer . Yet , you still want to donating your blood to them . No , I don't let you to do so ." Taehyung suddenly sopek out of the blue making Eunha confused but she quickly got it .

" But , they are my friends . " Eunha said making Taehyung sighing heavily . Eunha look at him with a puppy eyes .

" Yes , I do know they're your friends . But , do their mother agree for you to donate it. Didn't you heard earlier ? They are insulting you ! Yet , you want to help them . Please do not be so kind , Eunha . " Taehyung said as he got out from the elevator as soon as it open . Eunha follow him silent like a bunny.

           In the car , none of them want to open their mouth . Eunha completely spacing out . Taehyung who is focusing on the road , took a glance on Eunha . He feel guilty suddenly . Eunha looking at outside . Her mind only thinking about the her friends . She sighing heavily . Her heart is praying nonstop as she want her friends would be okay .

____________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜