Chapter 15

Learning with her new teacher , Kim Namjoon is not bad at all . She is much easily understand better than her teacher at school . Namjoon teaches her more clearly making Eunha understand quickly . Whenever she doesn't understand with a certain questions , he will teaches it over and over again until she can answer it . When Eunha didn't get an answer , he will comfort her and asked her to do again .

      Sometimes Eunha also laughed when Namjoon broke something's . For example , his phone cracked when he try to sit . Eunha always giggling over his clumsiness . But , both of them are comfortable with each others more . Just Eunha feel regret for accepting her sister . She cannot think how her life would be if she have gone to America . Is Sinb are going to be fine ? Is Yuju can live without her ? Are their family are fine ?

          Eunha looking on the dark sky . She also feel what would be happen with Jungkook ? Yep , Eunha still love him . She never forget him every single hours . He always remain in her heart . But , she want to move on . Might be , living in the America will make herself forgetting everything about him . Eunha sighing heavily .

KNOCK ! KNOCK !

              Eunha turned herself to the door . She feel weird . Who is knocking on her room ? Didn't she tell everyone that she want to be alone right now ? Eunha sighing and starting to annoyed . She walked to the door and open it harshly . She was great a warm hugged by both of her friends .

" I miss you , Eunha unnie ! " Sinb hugged her tightly making Eunha feel warm an hugged back . Yuju also join them .

" Where are you going , Eunha-yah ? We didn't see you at school today . Are you sick ? " Yuju questions making Eunha gulping hard . She don't want to tell them the real reason . She know that both of them might feel hurt .

" A-ah , that thing ...... I have a problem . And I might not be in school for a whole year except taking the exams that arouds the corner . " Eunha said but her eyes didn't looking at both of them . Eunha close the door behind them and walked to the bed . Sinb and Yuju look at each other before followed Eunha .

" Unnie , did you hiding something from us ? " Sinb asked softly making Eunha look down . Yuju patting Eunha back softly .

" No . I didn't lying , I just tired . " Eunha replied making Yuju and Sinb feel weird but they still nodding .

" If you did not came for a whole year , how you gonna taking an exams if you didn't learn ? I think , you still have many subjects that you didn't learn . " Yuju asked to Eunha as she recalled Eunha word earlier .

" Ah , about that thing , I still can catch up from Jungkook . And I have a sister , so I can learn from her anytimes . " Eunha replied making both of them nodded . Suddenly , Sinb and Yuju looking at Eunha sharply . Eunha was weird and awkward .

" Why you guys looking at me like that ? " Eunha asked as she almost stuttering .

" Do you know the relationship between Eunbi and Jungkook ? " Eunha sighing as she heard that names . Sinb looking at Eunha sharply . She feel weird with Eunha for this night .

" Unnie ? "

" Eunbi unnie is a Jungkook's girlfriend . They have been couple for a weeks . " Eunha word make Yuju and Sinb gasped loudly . Eunha close both of them mouth with a pillow .

" But , how can it be ? " Sinb asked as she got rid from Eunha pillow . Eunha shake her head and looking at them annoyed . She seem uninterested with this topic .

" What happen when I did not came ? Is my classmate are looking for me ? " Eunha asked as she recalled that she has been absent for a day . Sinb turned to Yuju , tell her to answer .