Chapter 04

Eunha was waiting for her driver at in front of her school . Her twin sister were showing yet . Eunha pouting alone . She sit at the bench and swing her legs around . Suddenly she saw Jungkook , but weirdly his face somehow is hurt . He has a cut on the left of his lips .

" What happen to him ? " Eunha started wonders alone . Jungkook was walking out with a cold face .

       When Jungkook walked in front of her , she suddenly hold Jungkook hand but he quickly push her away . Eunha was speechless at Jungkook rude attitude .

" What happen to you , Jungkook-ah ? " Jungkook eyes look at Eunha directly . He boiled in anger .

" You must know what happen to me ? You order some guys to punch me , right ? " Jungkook make a conclusion that confused Eunha .

" When I— "

          Suddenly Jungkook grips at Eunha's hand once again . She winced in pain . Earlier grip had already made her pass out . Her right hand holding Jungkook's hand trying to let her hand freed .

" Jungkook ! Let me go ! What are you doing ? " Eunha punch Jungkook chest . But , it does not making Jungkook freed her hand .

" Earlier you order some random girls to bullied Yerin and now it's my turn . " Jungkook grips getting harder make Eunha pale .

" Yah ! It's not me ! You're already mistaken me . " Suddenly Jungkook push her on some wall . Her back hurt so badly .

" Such a liar ! " Jungkook walked away leaving Eunha with pain .

' Why it's always me ? ' she thought mind .

       Eunha trying to get up . Her red grip from earlier started to showing up. She hide it under the clothes . Her driver already waiting for her at outside . She walked and saw Jungkook but quickly she looks away . Eunha run to her driver and ignored her back that's hurt .

         She got into the car and saw Eunbi already inside . Putting a fake smiled , she close her eyes tightly . She holding her left hand to hide her grip . Eunha started to sighed heavily . Eunbi looks at her weirdly .

" Are you okay sister ? Usually you won't sighed after getting back from school . " Eunha just look at her with a smile .

" I was tired a little . " Eunbi nodded and looking outside . Both of them were silenced .

" Eunha , do you know about a new boy ? " Eunha looked at Eunbi and nodded .

" Yeah , Why ? Do you have a crush on him ? " Eunha teasing her since she always have crush on handsome boys .

" No , I'm not . I'm just wanna to know him . " Eunbi said hiding her smiled .

" But , still . You have a crush on him . " Eunha teasing again made Eunbi look at her with a sharp look .

" Okay . I'm sorry . " Eunha sit properly .

" Okay . His name is Jeon Jungkook . He is from Busan and he is pretty weird actually . " Eunha saying to Eunbi as she remember about his intro this morning .

" Ouh , he is pretty handsome by the way . " Eunbi said made Eunha push her away .

" Euuw ! You such a blind person . A big nose like him is not handsome at all . " Eunha replied broadly . Eunbi just chuckled .

" A big nose is not a problem because it's perfectly were there . If you don't want him , I will get him . " Eunbi said make Eunha look at her .

" Are you seriously unnie ? You already have Mingyu , right ? " Eunha said make Eunbi laughed .

" But , it's okay to have two man right ? " Eunha push her sister once again .

" You such a playgirl !! Ahjussi , unnie is really playgirl ! " Eunha said to their driver . The three of them laughed .

         Jungkook got out from his car and walked into his mansion . He walked to the passing by his mother who is reading some magazines . Mrs. Jeon looking at Jungkook and were shock when she saw a red cut left his lips.

" Jungkook-ah , what happen to your lips and cheeks . " Jungkook stopped and sighed heavily .

" It's nothing , eomma . Just a little problem . " Jungkook replied plainly . He is too tired to speak about something that isn't have any benefit .

" Are you fighting with your classmate ? " Mrs. Jeon trying to asked softly .

" No , eomma . I just fell at ground earlier . " After saying that word , Jungkook walked to upstairs .

" Jungkook ! Aish , this kid . " Mrs. Jeon shook her head and sighed heavily .

       Jungkook close his room door and sat at the edge of the bed . His beg and blazer already thrown away . He touch his cut before he winced in pain . His hand form in fist .

" Damn you , Eunha ! " He cursed while punching his bed .

        Jungkook open his clothes and throw at bed . He take a towel and bathed in the bath up to calm himself . He closed his eyes and feeling a cold shower in there . His mind is thinking about Eunha and the guys who bullies him earlier .

       Then , he remember Eunha eyes that begging for help . When he grip onto her hands , the way she speak . Jungkook feel like crazy . He started to confused . Who is Jung Eunbi ? Why Eunha know nothing about the bullied ? And why Yerin assumed Eunha as Eunbi , the one who bullied ? Jungkook feel stress .

" Why Eunha looked like a inoncent girl ? I have to find out later . " He jumped from the bath up and dress up by wearing black carhatt hoodies and black long track suit .

        Jungkook sit at his study chair and open up his laptop . He click on to Google and started to search Jung Corporation . It's took a short time to load . His lips form into smirk . He scrolling the page until he found two girls with the same face .

" Eunha have a twin ? " He asked himself . Disbelief for what they have shown .

" Jung Eunbi and Jung Eunha . They're identical twin with a different behaviour and habit . " He read the text out loud .

" I must asking Yerin tomorrow . " He close his laptop and collapse at his bed .

           Eunha sit at her bed and put down the oil on the table beside her bed . She pulled her long shirt and touch her grip . She winced in pain . She take some oil and sweeping all over the grip . She sighed heavily . She remember about Jungkook word .

" Ah , that guy . "

" Why Jungkook is angry too much at me ? And why he call me a bullies ? I didn't bullied people . Ah ! This is so annoying ! " Eunha close her lamp and laying her body on bed . Within a second , she drifted to sleep .

_________________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜💜💜

A/N : sorry if I have to tell you guys this ...
Actually I can't send any message at conversation or
at chatting sector ... Because I have a problem with my Wattpad . I have to verify my email first .
So , that I can send any message to you guys or if I want
to make an announcement .. I'm sorry if someone message or try to have a chat with me and I didn't reply any ... I'm very sorry ... A really big sorry .