Chapter 14

Eunha woke up with her eyes swollen . Yes , she has been crying all day long . Remembering about Eunbi , really making she hate everything . Eunha is a girl that always want to make her sister happy . But , do she really have to sacrifice herself for things like this . Eunha buried herself on the pillow and groaned . She really didn't know what to do right now . Thinking about times is working , Eunha stand up and starting to taking a bath .

        Different than any others day , Eunha dress up a little late and she is always thinking too much . Like her minds just blew of from her brain . Thinking about something unimportant . Eunha's sighing heavily and reached for her bag . When she was about to open the doors , someone already open it for her . Eunha eyes widen all of sudden .

" A-appa , what are you doing here ? " Eunha asked stutteringly . Mr. Jung looking at her sharply .

" Since you naively agree to exchange with your sister about the abroad study . So , I decided for you to quit from school and take a private lesson with a teacher that I pay for . " Mr. Jung said making Eunha completely frustrating .

" What !? Appa , you can't make me like this ! Even though , I agree with those agreement , but that doesn't mean that I must do whatever you say ! " Eunha have gone mad , she shouted to her dad without any intention .

PANG !

" Don't you dare to raise your voice in front of my face . Who taught you that ? I didn't raise you to be like this . " Mr. Jung eyes have gone red . Eunha was shocked as she got a hard slapped to her left cheeks . Without knowing a tears run down through the cheeks .

" A-appa , how can you so cruel ? You're not like this . " Eunha fall down and hold Mr. Jung leg . Mrs. Jung just silent at the back but still crying for her daughter .

" It's not like it is your business . Let go of my leg ! You should change , your new teacher will waiting you at the library . Get ready for yourself . " Mr. Jung walked away without looking back at her daughter that crying . He didn't feel any sympathy for her .

" A-appa ... Eomma , what I have to do ? " Eunha started crying hardly as she does last night . Why fate so against her ?

" Shhh , Eunha you can't be like this . You should change now . Don't make your teacher wait for you . I'm sure this is the great choice for you . Appa just want the best for you . " Mrs. Jung advising her daughter , so she wouldn't thinking any negative .

" But , this isn't the best , Eomma ? He can't control me like a toy . I'm not a toy , I'm a human , Eomma ! " Eunha shouted because she feel unsatisfied . Mrs. Jung patting her daughter back softly .

" Don't cry . I'm sure this is the best for you . You're the only one who can continue the family legacy . We have only you . " Mrs. Jung said to her daughter before she kiss her forehead gently .

" Go and change your clothes . " Mrs. Jung walked away , leaving Eunha still on the floor thinking about her fate .

Meanwhile ,

         A guy around age 20s is walking around the big library that only own by a rich people . And he was the luckiest one who can get to see one of the richest house in Seoul . His eyes and his mouth couldn't stop gasping and proud with all of the furniture that were put there . Since he came from poor family , so he didn't have any chance to see those things .

       He walked to the room where he is curious to see . Once he open the door , he couldn't stop gasping and proud of the beautiful furniture inside there . There is a big white piano and a beautiful furniture inside . There is also a baby breath flower . He walked and didn't stop gasping . He hold the gold vase on the desk and then he remind of his mother , who really vase . Suddenly , the vase fall on the floor .