part 1

It was just a normal day in Long Bridge High school. Brick, Boomer and Butch were just at their lockers when a guy walked up to them and said, "hey guys guess what?" "What's up," asked Boomer. "There's three new chicks!" "Ok and," asked Brick. "Annd their really hot." He responded. The bell rang before the guy could say anything else. Brick was relieved because he was getting annoyed at the fact that the guy thought he even cared that a couple of girls were here.

First period
Brick's point of view

Ugh! God I hate math! "Good morning class," the teacher said. "So today we are going to learn about...." As the teacher was talking about some boring ass lesson. Until someone knocked, the teacher opened the door and I saw a girl with orange hair like mine, but her hair was in a high ponytail with a big bow on top. "Welcome," the teacher said. "Hi I'm Blossom!" I looked around the classroom and the guys were already drooling over her. "Ok Blossom you can sit with....ah-ha Brick!" She said proudly. She sat down quietly. I was actually surprised, usually when girls sit next to me they start flirting nonstop. But she....this girl was different compared to the others. During class I kept looking to the side of my eye. "Ok class work on problems 2 through 4." "Can i help you...Brick?" I froze when she said my name. "Hello?" "Oh h-hey," i said. "So i didn't introduce myself."

Blossoms point of view
The bell rang, "dammit the bell rang and I still can't find my class." I looked at the door across the hallway and realized that my class was right in front of me the whole time. I knocked on the door and i went inside. I lookd around the class and someond caught my eye. There he was just sitting in the back of the class with his red eyes,red hat and red hair. I admit he looked kinda cute just sitting there. "Ok Blossom you can sit next to....ah-ha Brick." The teacher said. I sat down, it got quiet. I wanted to say something to him, but I didn't know what to say. The teacher got the whole class's attention and said "ok class work on problems 2 through 4." As i was working on the first problem, i felt as if someone was looking at me. I looked over and said "can i help you?" I thought to myself blossom why would you say that. Brick responded with a nervous "hey." "So i didn't get to introduce myself, how rude." After a while we were laughing while doing our math problems together. He was different from most guys. Brick didn't flirt with me right away.

Hey so whoever is reading this. This is not all of chapter one this chapter and maybe the next future chapter will be in parts because the chapters length. Thx for for reading.❤❤❤