The experiences

*morning*
Blossom woke up with Brick cuddling with her. She untangled her hair from his fingers and blankets.

 She untangled her hair from his fingers and blankets

She admired the way he slept. Suddenly she heard a loud knock. "Brick breakfast is ready!" Yelled Boomer. Blossom gasped and shook Brick to wake him up. "Huh," he said. Blossom then mouthed that Boomer was outside of the door. "BRICK don't make me come in there!" Brick whipsperd "hide under my bed." Blossom nodded and hid under his bed. Brick opened the door and said "I'll be down in a few," while rubbing his eye. Boomer went down stairs. Blossom got out from under his bed and said " what is this," as she was holding his stained underwear. "Underwear." "No I mean WHAT is this stain," she said. "I don't know,but I was looking for that." Blossom threw the underwear in the basket. "So what are we eating," she asked confidently. "Dont know what i do know is that I'm not eating Boomer's breakfast," he said. "Ok but, can you like get out so I could you know put on my clothes." She said blushing. "Oh yea of course." After Brick closed the door, Boomer stood in front of him looking suspicious. "What are you doing?" "Um going to used the bathroom." Brick said. "You sure there isn't any one in there," said Boomer. "N-no why would you think that?" "Because I heard someone's voice in there." "Dude your imagining things," he said.  "LET ME IN," Boomer said. Brick kept on trying to block the door until Boomer pushed Brick out of the way. As he opened the door he saw a girl with long red hair and in her bra and underwear. Boomer's face quickly turned red and said "sorry." Boomer turned to Brick and said "really Brick Blossom, did you---." "No, she was just changing and we didn't do anything she's only here because she fainted at school i brought her home but she told me she didn't wanna go so i took her to our house." There was  a moment of silence then Boomer sighed deeply and "dude just don't do it again because if dad comes and she sees what goes on, there's gonna be a huge problem." Brick knocked and said "are you done changing?" Blossom opened the door nodded.

*in the car*
There was complete silence in the car. Brick looked over and could tell that Blossom felt bad about what happened. "Bloss don't feel bad it's ok." Blossom sat up with suprise, "it's my fault you got in trouble, I'm sorry."  "It's fine Bloss don't worry about it." Brick then quickly fixed his hat and made his bangs stick out of the hole on the back of the hat. "Bloss I know how it feels like to feel like your not safe in your own home," he said. "What do you mean?" "When we were outside of your house I could tell you don't like it there." "Your father's abusive isn't he?" Brick nodded. "How did you know?" "I-I saw some pictures ...what happened to your mom.?"

*Brick's mom and dad the picture Blossom saw*"She died

"She died... cancer, after she died my dad grew abusive." "They of course loved each other but, i heard them arguing one day, I just sat on my bed listening to them yelling and screaming."  Brick stops talking, Blossom looked at his hand on the steering wheel and saw that he was gripping the wheel. "That man's a monster and never again will he be the same." Blossom broke the silence by saying "you look like your mom Brick you have her hair and eyes, she'll be proud of you for being strong." Brick parked at a small diner and said "thanks and I know she would." As they sat and ate they talked about their childhood and dumb stuff. They laughed together. They finally felt safe and happy for once. Blossom decided that it was time for her to go home. Brick gave Blossom a hug and whispered "call me if you feel unsafe." Blossom slowly nodded. She got out of the car and went inside the house. "Oh my god Bloss there you are where were you?!" Asked Bubbles. "I was with Brick sorry I worried you." "Ok but your lucky Buttercup went to soccer pactice I told her you left to go somewhere." Blossom went upstairs to change her clothes.

*Brick's house* "So Boomer told me that Blossom was in your room in her bra

*Brick's house*
"So Boomer told me that Blossom was in your room in her bra." "Tell the truth did you fuck?" "No I told him that I didn't and that is the truth." "Dude you act like that girl's your wife or something what's so special about her?" Brick shruggs and says "I dont know she's just different." Butch rolls his eyes and walks away. Brick lays down on the couch and says "Blossom."