The first date

It was finally the weekend, and that means it was blossom's very first date in a long time.

*Flashback at the park* 
"Blossom I'm taking you somewhere on Saturday, you ok?" Said Brick. "Of course...wait as in  a date," said Blossom blushing. " yeah we're obviously dating," he smiled and giggled. "I'll pick you up at 4 o'clock does that sound good?" Blossom nodded and before Brick got on his motorcycle  he kissed Blossom on the cheek.

*back to the present*
Blossom woke up freaking out because it was 2:00 when she looked at her clock. She washed her hair and then blow dried her long hair. And finally put on her clothes. 

*I dont own any of the pictures through out the story I just found them on google*

She looked in the mirror and thought about Brick. She looked at the clock and it was 3:50 so she checked her phone she saw a text from Brick that said 'I'm coming in a few call you when I'm outside❤.'

*10 mins later*
Suddenly her phone rang so she answered "hey I'm outside," "ok I'll be right there." As Brick saw Blossom's clothes he blushed and looked at her from top to bottom. "Hey!" She smiled. "Hey, I like your clothes," he said confidently. "Huh oh...yea right thanks," she blushed and smiled. Brick took out a dark pink helmet and it had a black cursive 'B' on it. Brick starts driving. "WHERE ARE WE GOING!" She yelled. "Somewhere," he smirked. They stopped at a cute little park that seemed foreign to her but at the same time like she's been here before. "We're here,"he said and there was a picnic by a tree in the shade. While eating they were talking and laughing. Suddenly it got silent and they stared at each other's eyes and start leaning in. They kissed. Blossom leaned back and said "Brick I feel like I've been to this park, I dont know why but I just have this feeling." "I've been here as a kid when my parents brought my brothers and here to play." "And they when they were really in love during those times, Boomer's like the baby of the family so me and Butch had to watch Boomer in case something happened." He said looking at the sky. "Really it's kinda been the opposite for me because I was very clumsy and I still am, I remember this little boy I used to play with at the park I dont remember his name but we would always play together and one day he just disappeared." Brick felt bad for Blossom "Bloss I'm sure he'll turn up some day," he said reassuringly. "Brick whatever happened to your dad?" "I don't know haven't seen him in months or weeks," he said being calm.  "Really, but how are so calm about this and how are you guys still living there," she asked. "The three of us have jobs now calm down we can handle it and the last thing I want is for you to worry about me." They soon fell asleep on the blanket, Blossom snuggled in Brick's arms.

*6:00 pm*
Blossom woke up to her phone vibrating, she got up and looked at her phone. '13 missed calls'she whispered to herself. She woke Brick what happened. They quickly packed everything up and got on his motorcycle. When they got to her house there was police and an ambulance. She saw bubbles and Buttercup on a stretch bed. She ran to the police man and said "what happened, I'm their sister." "What happened was on of the adults stabbed one of your sisters while the other got punched really bad," he said. She ran back to Brick and told him to take her to the hospital. Blossom started crying on Brick's back and said "it's all my fault." Once they got there they waited in the waiting room. Brick hugged her and tried to confort her. "Brick this is all my fault if I hadn't fallen asleep it wouldn't have happened," she said. "It's not your fault it's your parents fault. Look Blossom everything happens for a reason and I'm sure this happened because there's something better for you guys coming up."  "Blossom?" Said the nurse. "Right this way," she lead them to the docter. "Hi so bubbles was the one that got stabbed and she's going into surgery in an hour and it maybe risky. And Buttercup was severely punched but it's a bit easier to recover from." "I suggest you go home Blossom get some rest," he said. "Come on Bloss," Brick said. "No Brick I'm not leaving them," cried Blossom. "Bloss I promise if something comes up I'll wake you up," Brick promised. Blossom nodded and wipped her tears away.

To be continued...