the following months

*sunday*
"Can I open my eyes now Brick?" Nope." 3,2,1 and open." Brick said. There was a dark grey Toyota SUV parked in the drive way. Blossom jumped into Brick's arms and kissed him. "I loved it." She said with tears of joy. "I thought we needed a car since the babies are coming in a month." Blossom looked into his ruby red eyes that shined in the sun. She hugged him and said "thank you Brick for treating me like an actual human being and for not caring about my flaws." She said wiping away her tears. "Test drive," she yelled. Blossom  was amazed with the inside of the car. And how smooth it drove on the road. "Brick can we by McDonald's for some hashbrowns and then can we go to a farmers market to get honey comb." She asked. He shook his head. After getting the hashbrowns and honey comb they went home. Blossom opened the bags like she's never seen food in years. She burped and said "mmmm that was good."

*the month the babies come'*
*3:05 am*
"Brick wake up, I think my water broke the bed is wet'." She said in panic. Brick jumped out of bed and grabbed the duffle bag that had extra clothes. "BRICK IT HURTS," she yelped. "Shhh just breath," he took her hand and put her inside the car. She was already sweating and said "BRICK HURRY!" Brick got to the hospital and got a wheelchair for her to sit on. He told the nurse that she was in labor. She rushed Blossom to a room while Brick followed her.

*MANY HOURS LATER*
"BREATH...1,2,3 AND PUSH," said the nurse. Blossom moaned in pain. "ALMOST THERE SWEETIE...1...2...3 PUSH." As soon as she pushed the first baby started crying. Blossom was in tears seeing her baby for the first time. "Its a boy!" Said the nurse. "Sir you wanna do the honor of cutting the umbilical cord?" The woman asked. Brick nodded and cut it everyone started cheering. 5 minutes later the other baby was pushed out. "Its a girl," the nurse called out." Blossom cried again and the two babies were in her arms drinking her breast milk. "We did it," said Brick. "We did," said Blossom. Brick soon called the others over and told them the news. They were freaking out and went to the hospital to see them.

"So what are you gonna name them Bloss?" Asked Bubbles. "Shaw Larson  and Tate indigo." All of them awed the twins names. "I love it Bloss," me too." Blossom said.