their reactions

*in the morning*
"Ugh how nice it's time to go back to school," said Blossom. She looked over to Brick and admired his bed head and the way he slept. "Wake up," she said. He moved to the other side but still didn't wake up. Blossom gave up and took a shower. By the time she was in her uniform and doing her hair Brick woke up. "Morning Bloss," he smiled. "Morning now get up or else were gonna be late," she said.

Blossom ate breakfast so she waited for Brick in the living room. When he came down Blossom thought he looked better than ever he got a newer looking uniform and his classic red hat he wore backwards. Theu went outside but before Blossom could get on her motorcycle Brick said "Bloss wait ride on mine because your pregnant and I don't want you on a motorcycle on your own." She nodded and got on the back of his shiny red motorcycle. After not going to school for 2 months everyone wondered where they went. So when the couple walked in the hallway they heard whispers coming from every single person. "Hey Brick where have you been?" Asked Chloe. "Somewhere," he said coldly. "So um where's your little girlfriend," she asked with a smirk. "I'm right here CHLOE." They walked away leaving Chloe angry.

As the school day went by teachers and students asked where they went for the past 2 months. The couple sometimes kept quiet while other times they explained it. "Bye Brick I'll see you at the end of the day," said Blossom. He waved goodbye and walked to his next class. "Brick," said Boomer. "What's up, "nothing it's just I need advice...I want Bubbles to marry me." Brick stops and bursted in laughter. While Boomer just stood there with a straight face. "Oh your serious," he finally said. "Well my advice is little bro....dont  do it." "What why were almost done with school. "Yea but that doesn't mean you get to marry your girlfriend," and I dont think it's a good idea because if you marry her now your gonna regret  it if it doesn't work out." "Yeah I guess your right and I asked Butch and he said the samething." "So Blossom and the pregnancy," asked Boomer. "Good, we need to get a car though because I dont want Bloss on a motorcycle while pregnant that's why."

"Omg Blossom's pregnant with Brick's kid," said a girl. "I have to tell Chloe." She ran to the girls bathroom. "CHLOE!!!" She yelled. "Ugh Bree stop yelling that hurt!" "Sorry but, bad news... Blossom is pregnant and it belongs to Brick," "WHAT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!!!" Chloe's face was all flustered so she paced  put of the bathroom. She went up to Brick and grabbed his arm. "What are you.." she shhhed him and shoved him in the closet. "Tell me why that little bitch is pregnant with your baby!" Brick knew what she was talking about but tried to act confused. "And dont you dare try to act like you dont know what I'm talking about," fine but why should you be mad you cheated first why before Blossom came." Didn't I tell you never to speak of that!" He rolled his eyes and said "why are you so interested that's pregnant," because that's supposed to be me Brick think about it me telling you that I'm pregnant." She said with her purple eyes shimmering. "Gross," he said. Before Chloe could say anything else the bell rang "oh well would you look at that it's time to go home." He ran out as quickly as he could to fine Blossom.

"So how was your day Brick?" "Alright, I kinda dont wanna come to school anymore like you know drop out." Blossom stopped and said "what made you think of that," well now that your you know pregnant which is pretty weird to say I wanna support you by dropping out and working full time until you come home." "But Brick wont you regret dropping out and what if something goes wrong and..," brick cut her off and said "dont worry about that if it makes you feel better I'll go to school online." Blossom smiled then nodded and kept walking to the front of the school. They got home and sat on the couch. An hour after getting home the other came home all chatty. "Guys guys guess what it's going to be a month until school ends," Bubbles smiled. "Awesome," butch said. "Brick can I talk to you for a second?" He nodded and Blossome pulled his arm to lead him upstairs. "Doesn't Bubbles look happier then before the accident," yeah I've noticed that too so does Buttercup well sort of.. I mean she kicked my leg today because I took the ball away from her." She laughed and said "yeah they do, Brick do you think they'll wanna see my mom and dad?" He thought about it "it's risky but, I think they should." They went back down stairs to chat with the others. Brick told the others about his idea, Butch said he was thinking of that but didn't know if it was the right thing to do. Talked all night until everyone fell asleep.