part 4

I can't believe he just said that in my face like it was nothing. Eva is my ex-girlfriend I hate her, yea I know hate is a strong word, but it's true. Qe were in 8th grade when we were started dating, at first she seemed really nice, but that changed when I caught her threatening another girl. I was gonna break up with her but I didn't have the heart to. So i stayed with her until the 10th grade. Luckily she moved after I broke up with her. Now it's been two years since she moved. I wondered to the bleachers which looks out onto the football field. I heard someone yell my name "Brick!" I realized it has Blossom so I yelled "I'm on the on bleachers!!" She climbed the stairs and she sat down panting. I laugh and say "how do you walk in those heels everyday?" "Eh you get used to it," she says. "Anyway you ok?" She asks I could tell she actually cared by looking into her big pink eyes. "Yea...," I say. "It's just im kinda sensitive to that name." Oh well than mind me asking but, is that why you've never dated anyone else? She-she actually asked. I thought. "Y-yea," I say reluctantly. "Well she must've had a big impact on you and I'm guessing it's in a negative way." My face turned red for no reason. Our momment was over because of that dumbass bell. She stoop up and said "welp I'll see you around." She smiled and walked away.

The boys walking home
No one's point if view

"Brick, Brick," said Boomer. "What," said Brick. "Guess what Blossom the new girl did after you walked out." "What," replied Brick. "She stood up for you man," said Butch. "She did?" Yeah she really has a huge temper...sort of like you," said Boomer.

The girls
Blossom that was awesome what you did during lunch. "It was nothing," she said blushing. She stood up and said "I'm gonna take a shower," ok!" Said Bubbles. "Whatever," said Buttercup. Blossom took a showe. She got out to see a message from Brick.

Messages from Brick

Brick: Hey Blossom!
Blossom: Hey What's up!
Brick: I wondering if you wanna come over?
Blossom: sure! I got nothing better to do
Blossom: Do you mind if my sisters come?
Brick: sure no problem

Blossom blow dried her hair put it up in her signature bow. She had white pants with black dr martens and a light pink crop top.

Blossom went downstairs and said to her sisters "girls we are going somewhere!" Yayy where to?!" Asked Bubbles

Blossom went downstairs and said to her sisters "girls we are going somewhere!" Yayy where to?!" Asked Bubbles. "Whatever," said Buttercup.

Thank you guys for reading hope you liked it let me know what outfit you want brick or blossom to wear. Byee❤❤✌✌✌❣❣