It's nothing special

"Happy father's dayy," said Blossom. "Bloss," he groaned. "Come on have something for you," she smiled. He got up and went down to the kitchen. There was a big breakfast sitting on the table. "Umm is this the part where you tell your pregnant?" "What no?! "I'm just being nice and making breakfast for you," "and next thing you know her mood changes," he whispered to himself. "I heard that," she said. "Now hurry up so we can visit Joe," she said. "And who the hell is Joe!" Blossom laughs and says "oh dont be jealous Joe's like a dad to me and has been there when nobody else was well that was before I met you, we're gonna visit him." Brick nodded and kept on eating.

"Hey Blossom before we go I was thinking of getting you a motorcycle would that be ok?" "Ofc course I love to have one," she said. Hey got on and Blossom showed Brick Joe's job. They pulled up at a toy store. They went in and Blossom asked for Joe. "Joe!" "Hello Blossom how have you been," ok but my parents got arrested and Bubbles got stabbed but she's in the hospital." "Ohh I'm so sorry to hear that, and who is this?" "This is Brick my boyfriend, and happy father's day Joe." "Why thank you and hi Brick ." They talked and talked finally they left and went to the park. "They Brick since it's father's day why dont you go see your dad," she said. "I don't know where he is and fathers day just doesn't exist to me,"he said. "Oh well than it doesn't have to be about dads it can be about spending time with the ones you care for." Blossom gently held his hand and said "Its ok I'm here you talk about anything with me." They sat on the bench and talked. Blossom listened to every word he said. Brick got a call and it was Butch "hey the house is ours tomrrow we have to start packing things up," Butch said. Brick smiled and said "ok bye." We have to start packing tomrrow Bloss."