the investigation

Blossom got a call from the police station and told her to come to the station for a few questions. She told Brick about the phone call and told her to call him when she's done. They asked to a few questions. Then they suggested that she should talk to her parents in person. Brick than picked her up and she explained everything to him. "Brick I'm scared," she said fearfully. "It's ok I'll come with you if it makes you feel better." She hugged his back and said "thanks."

*the next day*
"Brick get up we need to go to the police station we dont wanna be late." "In a few minutes," he said with his voice raspy. Blossom then jumped on his back and started shaking his body. He groaned and got up then started to take off his clothes. Blossom started putting on her clothes too. They took his motorcycle by the time they got there Blossom's appointment was in a few minutes. After waiting a woman said "Blossom?" Her and Brick got up and walked into a room. Luckily there was a window in between them with a phone to communicate. Brick was surprised because her parents didn't look like those type of people Blossom describes them as. Her mother had light orange hair in a messy bun and her father had messy black hair. "Hi sweetheart," her mother smiled. "'Dont you guys dare act like you guys didnt do anything wrong." "And we didnt do anything wrong." "May I remind you how you both stabbed Bubbles and punched Buttercup," she quickly said. " why, why keep the abuse up for so many years?" She asked tearfully. "We did it because we wanted to show you three how it feel to not feel loved because we felt unloved by you three," her father said. Her pink eyes filled with tears "how we have always loved you even though you treated us like shit." She stood up and said "come on Brick."

"I fucking hate them Brick they treated us like we were animals to them."  "Its ok we'll get through it together."