The birthday

"Good morning Boomer!" Said Blossom. "Good morning how was sleeping in the same bed as Brick there was no funny business right," he smirked. She blushed and said "no there wasn't." "Your right or else I could have heard something I wasn't supposed to hear, anyway here." Boomer gave her pancakes with scrambled eggs on the side. A few minutes later everyone went down for breakfast. "So what are you guys doing today?" Butch asked everyone at the table. "I'm going to the batting cages," said Buttercup. "Boomer and I are going to the beach today," Bubbles said.

After breakfast they all got dressed and went their separate ways. Brick drove to the grocery store to get food. When they came in a man called out and said "happy birthday Brick!" Blossom looked up at Brick very confusedly. "Its your birthday?" He nodded and said "but it's nothing important." She got in front of Brick to stop him and said "it is important do not like your birthday." "Not really," he responded. Blossom gave up and began walking next to him. "Um Brick after this can you drop me off at the house cause I was the bathroom was and it was pretty dirty." He nodded.

Brick dropped off Blossom with the food they bought he had to go to work anyway. Blossom put away the food and walked to the bakery but, made sure Brick was nowhere near by. He got vanilla cake. And some red balloons. She called Butch and asked why he didnt like his birthday. Butch explained everything. 4 hours later Brick came out of work so she called him and asked her to pick him up. Instead of Brick driving Blossom drove. "Umm where are we going?" He asked. "You'll see," she smirked.