the appointment

"Blossom wake up," Brick said. Blossom moaned and said "no cuddle with me." He tried not to give in so he put the pillow in her arms instead of him. Blossom opened her eyes and looked at the time. She screamed and said "we're late!" Blossom jumped put of bed and put on leggings and a tshirt. Brick then came into the bedroom looking like a biker. "Dont you dare put on the sun glasses," she said. He stared at her and put the glasses down. He rolled his eyes and took off the leather jacket.

*at the hospital*
After several tests the doctor came back with good news. "Alright Blossom the baby's healthy and but there's a second baby in there." Their eyes widened and said "s-so we're gonna have twins," the doctor nodded. "But there's a slight chance that one of them may develop a heart condition." Brick was confused by the doctor's statement. "But how," "it has to do with genetics." Said the doctor. Then the doctor told them everything they needed to know. He even told them that he already knew the genders.

*back at the house*

"Brick I'm scared, what if one of them dies before I even give birth to them."
"Its ok Blossom we'll be fine and if they live we'll give them the best life ever." He said then hugged her. "So when do you wanna reveal the genders," asked Brick. "I think in about 2 months Brick I dont wanna go to fast it's been like a month since we found out that I'm pregnant." He hugged her again and kissed her.