The beginning of a long process

Blossom woke up confused she looked under the sheet she was covered in and whispered to herself 'shit.' She got up go to the bathroom and saw a bunch of hickeys around her next. She felt sort of sick but not to the point where she wanted to throw up. She put some clothes on and went to Brick. "Brickkk wake uppp," she said with a squeaky voice. He opened his eyes and groaned. "It's too early," he complained. Blossom smirked and walked over to the curtains to reveal the sun. "Ahh," said Brick. "Brick question did we do it?" "As in sex?" She nodded. He looked under the covers and said "umm yea I guess we did." Blossom started freaking out and started ranting about what could happen. He interrupted her rant and said "umm Bloss can you hand me underwear and some pants for something." She rolled her eyes and handed him what he asked. He got up and they both went downstairs for breakfast. It was very awkward at the table. Blossoms sisters and Brick's brothers looked guilty and smirked at each other. "Welp I'm done," Blossom said. "Same." Said Brick. They went upstairs "Brick I'm going to go to Walgreens and get a test because I don't remember anything." She quickly got dressed and drove to the pharmacy. She bought about 4 tests. Then quickly came back to the house but made sure the coast was clear. She ran upstairs and locked the door. "Got some," she said.

*15 minutes later*
Blossom grabbed the first test and ran over to their room so her and Brick can see it too. "Ready?" She asked. He nodded.

They looked at each other suprised but, was not sure if it was correct

They looked at each other suprised but, was not sure if it was correct. So Blossom went and took another test. She came back and showed him again. The same result came on. They still weren't convinced but Brick secretly hoped it was true. But on the other hand Blossom was more in the middle. "So what do we do now?" She asked him. "Well later day we'll go to the docter to make a conformation. "I'm scared Brick," she said. "It's ok I'll be right next to you weather it comes out as negative or positive."

*at the hospital*
"So What's going on," asked the Doctor. "My girlfriend took a test but we weren't sure it was accurate so we came here." "Ahh ok so we'll do a couple tests but we need you to wait outside for 20 minutes."

*20 minutes later*
"So um it a positive," asked Brick. "Congratulations sir." Said the doctor. The doctor left them alone and Blossom was crying. They hugged. The nurse came in and gave them papers on what to stay away from. And what to eat. They came back home. Blossom whispered to Brick and said "what do we tell them and how?" I'll talk to my brothers and tell them.

*brick and his brothers*
"So what did you wanna tell us?" Asked Boomer. "Soo I'm gonna be a dad," he said casually. Butch's eyes widened and said "what...the....fuck." "Oh my god so you two did it!" Yelled Boomer with a big smile. "No shit," said Butch.

*blossom and her sisters*
"So What's wrong?" Asked Bubbles. "Well I'm....pregnant," Blossom said. "WHATTT!!!" Both of her sisters said. "I'm guessing it's Brick's," said Buttercup. "I'm scared guys what if I can't handle this." Said Blossom. "It's ok Bloss you'll so great and the guys and us will be there for you," said Bubbles. .

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if I got some mistakes with pregnancies so bear with if I get most of it wrong