part 3

The Boys
Brick woke up with the sound of his two brothers yelling at each other. He was half asleep so he didn't even know what they were even arguing about. A few mins later he got up, took a quick shower and put on his school uniform which was custom made. He wore a black and red blazer, a white button down shirt, black pants and finally black shoes. Lastly he put on his signature red and black cap on. He went downstairs to eat.

 He went downstairs to eat

If you don't really like Brick's uniform then just use ur imagination😁😁

At school
When the boys got to school girls were drooling over them leaving a path to their lockers. As for the girls tons of guys were drooling over the new girls. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup opened their lockers, grabbed their books and went to their separate ways. As Blossom was walking to homeroom, she felt a warm hand grab her arm and pulled her into the storage room. "What the hell!" She yelled. "Shhh," said Brick. "Okk," she said. Brick turned on the light.

Brick's point of view
As I turned on the light I saw Blossom in her school uniform. For some reason she looked way more attractive than any other girl in this school. I was enjoying the view until she said "hellloo, eyes up here," I blushed. "Sooo what's your deal with dragging me in a creepy storage closet," she said. "Yeah sorry about that it's just the guys are kinda fighting over you and if they catch me talking to you they'll probably would jump me." Blossom does a cute giggle. "Welp lets get out of here" she said.

No one's point of view
When they came their homeroom teacher yelled at them for being late. The guys were jealous of Brick talking and sitting next to Blossom.

Lunch
Brick sat at the guys table. "Hey, Brick my dude, I heard you were talking to that pink hottie." One guys said. "Guess you moved kn from Eva," another guy said. The whole lunch room got quiet, Butch abd Boomer gave the guy the death stare. Brick got up with his head down. And walked out of the lunch room. Blossom stood on the table to get everyone's attention. She yelled, " how do you have the heart to say that, I suggest you leave Brick the hell alone about that Eva girl, and just to get payback I would look on your phone," said Blossom. The guy looked on his phone and the whole lunch room saw one of his most embarrassing videos. "Oh and before i leave, i just wanna say...don't mess with Brick got it?" The room got so quiet that you could hear her heels click on the floor. Everyone started clapping. "Damn...," one guy said.

Hey guys i hope u guys liked part 3 comment which part you like so far.thank you guys for reading byeeee✌✌✌