the epilog

"Shaw watch out for that tree." Yelled Tate. The bike hit the tree and Tate flew off of it. "Oh my god shaw are you ok?" That....was....awesome!" Tate slapped him in the face and said "what is wrong with you could've been killed." But I'm  alive." She rolled her eyes and dragged him back to their house. "Mom dad Shaw almost got killed by crashing into a tree." Shaw you know better then that," said Brick. "Well at least I'm alive." He did a cocky smile. "Shaw honey you know your not supposed to be doing stunts like that," Blossom said. "I know mom but I kinda just wanted to be normal and doing that stunt made me forget that I have to take several pills every day." You can go Shaw." Said Brick. 

"Shaw wait, look I'm sorry that I got you in trouble." Its alright you were just trying to help." He went upstairs and locked his door. Tate sighed. "Tate your cousins are here," said Blossom. "Hey guys I'm glad your here." She hugged all of them. "So where's Shaw?" Asked isaac. "He's in his room but he's a bit upset." Issac nodded him and Landon went upstairs. "Joshua aren't you gonna go with them?" Asked Lucinda. "W-well yeah but...shaw  kinda scares me." Tate laughed and said " no need to be scared he's a really nice person." The three girls dragged Joshua upstairs into shaw's room. "Shaw you have a visitor," said Tate. Peyton pushed Joshua inside and said "now that's how it's done." "Bye Josh," the girls said.

*shaws room*

"They just dont get it, they act like they know everything when they really dont." Dude I think their just trying to help." Said Landon. "So is Tate but she always screws everything up for me." Like that time she spied on me when I went on a date." He told stories about how many times Tate has screwed things up. "Yea but you've screwed up  too like that time a dude asked her out and you punched him." Issac said. "Well yeah but that's because I'm her big brother." Talked and talked Joshua just sat there listening. "Kids down stairs now!" Yelled Butch. "So did I tell you kids how we all got together," asked Bubbles. "Yes mom when we were 9,10 and 11." Welp were gonna tell you guys the funny moments."
"Here we," said Tate and Shaw.
Thank you guys for reading my story....and thank for waiting. It's been fun making a story and being creative with the chapters.