The awkwardness

*the girls out side*
"Blossom why the hell did you bring us here," asked Buttercup. Blossom was trying to make up an excuse. "Blossom you ok you look spaced out." Said Bubbles. "Huh oh yeah... it's just I kind of just wanted to get away from the house." Buttercup sighed and said "I know Blossom but, we just can't leave like that." "Who knows what mom and dad would do if they found out that we snuck out like that," said Bubbles.

*a few minutes later*
"Hey Brick I'm sorry but, my sisters and I need to go back home," said Blossom. "Oh ok see you at school then," said Brick. The three girls then walked home. They all went back to their rooms and prayed that their mother and father wouldn't come home anytime soon.

*Blossom's diary*
We need to get out of here...it's not safe here anymore. In fact it was never safe here. It's sad that we feel scared being in our own home. We need go escape one day we will...

Minutes later Blossom heard the door open and close. Soon later she heard giggles. "I'm guessing mom and dad brought some 'friends' again." Later she heard moans. Blossom then covered her self with her blankets and waited for it to end.

*The next morning*
Blossom got up and took a shower. *imagine the same uniform she has in the earlier chapters*. She then went down stairs and saw an underwear on the couch. "Ew who the hell was dad fucking this time," asked Buttercup. "I don't know and it's not surprising," said Blossom. They left the house without eating breakfast because they just couldn't stand the fact that their real parents are forever gone.

* at school*
"Hey Brick," she said. "Hey Blossom, you ok you look tired." "Im fine it's just my sister kept on blasting music last night." "Oh ok," he said.

*Pretend she's not trying to kiss him* "Ouch!"  Blossom said

"Ouch!"  Blossom said. "Are you ok?!
*Blossom opens her eyes*

*this is Brick pretend he's wearing his uniform*"Im fine thank you but are you ok?" Asked Blossom

"Im fine thank you but are you ok?" Asked Blossom. "Yeah I'm just a bit clumsy," he says while giggling awkwardly. Blossom stands up and picks up his hat and says "here you go, my names Blossom by the way."

"Blossom, Blossom," says Brick. Blossom opens her eyes and says "where am I?" "Your in the nurses office, you fainted when we were walking to class," he said. "Brick have we met before?" Brick looked confused. "What are you talking about?" " Brick i had a strange dream that i bumped into you and we were younger." "Blossom I'm pretty sure it was just a dream," he said. "No Brick it felt real," she said. "Bloss just relax it's ok you could tell me later ok?" Blossom nodded and layed back down. "Blossom your going home, I'll have Brick take you home," the burse said. "And Brick you could stay with her ." "Thank you," he said.

"Were at your house Blossom," he said. Blossom's bright pink eyes turned watery and said "i dont wanna go back there Brick." "Why," he asked. "Stuff goes on in that house Brick, remember when i told you buttercup was blasting music in her room?" Brick nodded. "That wasn't true, my dad was having sex," she said sadly.
"And those sounds r-reminded me of how he did it to..." Brfore she could finish her sentence she bursted into tears. Brick hugged her tightly.

He could hear her sniffles

He could hear her sniffles. He tangled his fingers in her long soft red hair. After a few minutes she calmed down and let go. "My house then?" He asked. She slowly nodded. They drove off to his house. They got inside then Blossom said "thanks for being there for me and letting me stay here, it really means a lot." Wiping a tear off. "B-brick can i borrow one of your t shirts?"

 "B-brick can i borrow one of your t shirts?"

Blossom and Brick yawn at the same time. "How about we go to bed," he asked. "You could have my bed I'll just sleep down stairs." "Wait can you sleep in the same bed I'm too scared," she said shyly. He smiled and nodded.

*i hope you guys liked this chapter it was a very cutesy one *