The choice

For the past few weeks Blossom and Brick has been visiting her sisters. Bubbles is doing a little bit better and Buttercup is already doing better. 

Brick woke up to the phone ringing. He answered and it was the doctor. After the call, he quickly shook Blossom and he got some clothes and started putting them on. Blossom looked over and said "why are you changing?" "Because he said Bubbles woke up," he explained. Blossom got up and put on some sweatpants, then put on a random tshirt. They got on the motorcycle and got to the hospital. They got to the docter and told them that it had to be careful. Both of them nodded and said "hey Bubbles," she said. Bubbles was unresponsive. Blossom's pink eyes started tearing up Brick put his hand on her shoulder and said "dont cry she just woke up Bloss it's ok." She nodded and left. The docter came up to them and said "Blossom this is the witness protection program, they're gonna ask you some questions." Blossom walked into an empty office. They asked questions about the abuse and childhood. She looked down and answered many questions. Blossom came back and said "they said they're gonna put me and my sisters to a foster family." Brick looked surprised but said "no you guys could live with us," "really because we really dont wanna bother you guys and you guys only have four rooms." Brick didn't listen and called Butch. "Hey bro guess what the girls are gonna live with us look for houses that have at least five rooms that are in the area ok thanks bye." Brick got up but before he walked anywhere Blossom said "wait what are you gonna do?" "Tell them that Boomer, Butch and I can take you guys in." He left and told them, he came back with a clipboard and a bunch of forms. 45 mins later he gave the clipboard back. Then he got a call from Butch. After the call he said "he found a house!" He showed Blossom  pictures of the house.

And she saw the five bedrooms

And she saw the five bedrooms. "What about your dad?" "I'll kick him out myself I dont care if he hits me it doesn't deserve to live in a nice house were about to live in." "So do you like it?" "I love it,"she said.