getting caught

*tuesday*
"Blossom and Brick please come to the office please thank you," said the woman on the loud speaker. As they were on their way to the office Blossom asked "what do you think this is about?" Brick didnt answer but kept walking.

*the office*
"Good morning so we need to talk about some thing very serious, but someone told me that your pregnant is that true?" The principal asked. Blossom and Brick were suprised with his sentence. "It is," said Brick. Blossom tried to say something but something told her not to. "I see well then I'm going have to call your parents," he said. "We dont have any parents we live with our brothers and sisters." Blossom said. "Well then your both are going to drop out." "What no," Blossom said as she slamed the desk. "Please you can let me drop out but let Brick stay." "No we cant allow this the school cant be promoting teen pregnancy, so both of you can go pack your stuff and never come back."

*the hallway*
"This is my fault Brick if I hadn't been pregnant we wouldn't have been kicked out." Brick stood in front of Blossom and said "it's not any of our faults, look on the bright side now we dont have to focus on school anymore now we have to focus on you and the baby." Blossom hugged him with tears rolling down her cheeks and said "thank you."

When they got home Blossom went upstairs and instantly fell asleep. By the time the others go home she was still asleep. Brick told them everything and. Explained why they went to the principles office. They felt bad but there was no need for them to feel bad it was Brick's and Blossom's situation. Brick told them that she has an appointment tomorrow for the check up. "Have you though of any names Brick?" Asked Bubbles. He nodded no and said "hell I dont even know the gender but until then I'm not thinking about it until we find out the gender." They all nodded. Brick told them to watch Blossom because he was gonna go buy a bunch of toys and baby books. He went off to the baby store. And by the looks of it it looked like he was the youngest while all the other men looked like they all were in their mid 20s or 30s. Brick got the same amount of toys from the different genders and books. Buy the end of the shopping spree he spent 150 dollars on baby stuff. Brick also stopped by the bakery to get blossoms favorite pastries. He came back but came through the back door so blossome didnt see it in case she was awake. He hid it and he found the four of them on the couch watching tv. "Wheres Blossom?" He asked. "Oh she's on her phone she woke up about an hour ago and she asked where you were we just said you went to work," said Butch. "Oh and she threw up," said Bubbles. "What," he ran up the stairs and pushed opened the door. "Ahh," blossom yelled as she fell of the bed. "Are you okay?" Blossom slapped him really hard that it left a mark. When Brick went back down stairs the others were giggling. "I'm guessing Bloss slapped you?" Asked Boomer. He nodded and let his head rest on the bed.

*minutes later*
Blossom came down stairs with her already to go. "Let's go shopping my pants dont really fit anymore." They all nodded. "I'm sorry Brick you scared me."

*at the clothes store*
"Hey Bloss you want thi-," "to the guys section!" "Aww well I'll just keep this for myself." Said Bubbles. By the time they all went to the cash register the three guys were holding 3 piles if clothes. "That'll be 345 dollars please." The woman said. "And the girls said it was only for Blossom," whispered Butch. "Deal with it were living with them now shhh."