The unwanted attention

Brick woke up took a shower and put on his uniform. Brick got on his motorcycle and drove to the bakery. "Hello how can I help you?" "Hi want the best pieces of cakes you have and a bag of sour patch kids," he said. The woman looked freaked out but still went to get the stuff. Brick give the cash to the woman and drove to school. As Brick walked inside everyone started asking questions. One of the girls said "Brick is it true that you and Blossom are dating?" He didn't say anything in fact he didn't even care."Are you sure then how could you explain this," she then shoved the picture of him and Blossom kissing. Brick finally found his way away from the huge crowd. He went to homeroom and saw Blossom peacefully sitting in the classroom writing. "Bloss?" "What do you want," she said coldly. "I just wanna say I'm sorry, for telling you harsh things that I shouldn't have said." Blossom stood up from her chair and said "no Brick now that I think about it, you were right I don't know what you and your brothers go through, but I do know how it feels like not to be loved or normal." "Friends?" Brick said. "Best friends," she smiled. The bell rang and students came into homeroom. Everyone sat down then the announcements started. "Good morning, hope you guys are having a wonderful day so something's happened at the dancing last night," the girl on the speaker said. After the girl talked about all the things that hppended last night as a recap. "And lastly the subject that everyone has been waiting for is Brick and Blossom were caught kissing, but the question is are they dating?" Everyone looked at them, the girls looked jealous and so did the guys. Blossom and Brick turned to each and said "oh no'."

*Lunch*
"Blossom, Blossom," random guys said. "You deserve better then Brick he's a jerk, he's just a dude who wears a lot of red for no reason at all!" Suddenly the girls started surrounding the table Blossom was sitting in. Blossom got so angry that she started pushing, kicking,hitting and punching girls out of her way. "Ow!' Some of the girls said. She then stood on one of the empty tables and said "STOP IT EVERYONE." The cafeteria got quite. "Thank you, now I'm going to address these rumors, me and Brick aren't a couple we're just best friends who understand eachother and THIS picture shouldn't have been taken because it was none of who ever took this picture," she said as she looked at Brick. He looked amazed and disappointed when she said they were just 'really good friends' she felt a little bad. So she stopped talking. She sighs and says "thank you for listening." She sees Brick leave the cafeteria and she knows exactly where he's going. Brick could hear heels clicking on the floor towards him. "Brick?" "Yeah," he says spunding glum. "Did you-," "yea I did Bloss." "You know Bloss, I've never seen someone not give up on me besides my brothers." "And that's  one of the reasons why I've always liked about you." Blossom looks down but blushes. "Your very special to me Bloss you never gave up on me these past few months I've known you," he said. "And everyday since I've met you , I noticed that your not like all the others you didn't throw yourself at me as soon as you saw me, in fact you did the exact opposite." He chuckled. "And I hope you know that I like you...more than a friend, what do you say?" Blossom stayed silent, Brick lifted her chin a bit and said "tell me whenever your ready Bloss." He walked away leaving her speechles.

*it's a bit short but i hope you like it*