part 2....i guess😂😂

At the boys house
Boomer came bursting through Brick's bedroom door, "Brick guess what?" "What....?" Said Brick. With disinterest. "I met a girl today," said Boomer with heart eyes." "Does it look like I care Boomer?" Boomer than continued, not listening to Brick's comment. "It all happened during English."

Flashback- Boomer's point of view
I was just sitting at my desk talking with my group of friends. When Mrs. Jackson, our english teacher came in and introduced us to the new girl. Her name is Bubbles, she sat right next to me. And we started talking.
End of flashback
"And that's how I met her," Boomer looked back to Brick whose eyes were glued to the phone. Boomer's face turned red and said, "you weren't listening were you?!" Huh?!" Brick said as he looked up at Boomed. Then Butch came bursting through the dood with an angry face. Brick thought he we go again. "UGH. I can't BELIEVE  I was defeated by a girl," Butch yelled. "And what's your story," Brick said. "Ok so me and the guys were playing soccer when a random black hair had the nerve to play with us like it was normal!" Explained Butch. Boomer and Butch looked back, Butch said "and who are you texting big bro." Nothing give it back!" Oooo, look Boomer our big brother has a little crush," Butch said while shoving the phone in Boomer's face.

Brick's messages to Blossom:
                         Pinky
Hey blossom.  
                                           Hey!😃
What are you doing?
                                         Nothing you?
Nothing just playing
Video games

And...now my brothers
Are bothering me -_-
                                          Lmao😂

End of messages:
"Seriously, Brick thats how you talk to a girl?" Boomer said. "Dude what happened with your swag?" Butch said. "What swag," asked Brick. Boomer and Butch gave up and walked out of his room. Brick then smirks as they walk out.

Blossom's house:
Blossom studied on her bed when her little sister Bubbles came bursting through the door and said "Blossom I met a cute guy!" Really?!" Blossom said. "Yup it happened this morning," Bubbles said. "Ok, anyway...." Blossom said, but then Buttercup bursted. The red head sighed. "Guys I won against a grouo of guys." Blossom you listening or what?" Yeah, yeah, yeah," she said. "Ooo I know that face," Bubbles said. "What no I don't even know what your talking about." Keep sayin' that Blossom but, you know exactly what were talking about," said Buttercup. The red head stuffed her head under the pillow out of embarrassment.

The next morning
No one's point of view
Blossom woke up with the sound of her alarm. She got up and took a shower. She brushed long red hair, as usual she put her hair in a high ponytail with a large bright bow. Blossom wore s plaid pink skirt with a white button down shirt and a small pink tie. And finally wore black heels with knee high white socks.
Blossom's uniform

She finally went down stairs to fins her sisters eating