One

Violent taps on the wall as I hear his screams again .

Won't they let the poor boy rest ?

My name ?
Dr. Kim Hongjoong
I live in this asylum since I was young , my father was a doctor here , so I only watched his procedures and only remembered this place mostly in my childhood . We never played like real sons and fathers would , I only knew how to interogate sick patients , how to carefully examine them , how to diagnose them . My father was a professional at his job , no faulty examinations , no injuries , no accidents and definitely no deaths . Of course all his patients got better but some didn't heal even if they got better , one of those patients was my mom , they fell in love , my dad loved her since she was a patient and once she healed , he married her but after getting a child , me , my mom tried to kill me after stabbing herself . It wasn't her fault , her trauma couldn't be undone , it was too much to throw away like it never happened even if my dad was the best and tried as hard as possible for years , the day just wouldn't dissapear from her memories . My dad saved me , that's why I'm here , now taking his work over .

The whole facility has a state of respect for me as I have been trained up close by my dad but they didn't assign me to a patient because they don't have that serious of a patient to waste my ' experience and expertise ' on . I don't trust them because I don't feel so important , I'm just like the other doctors . I don't really like being a doctor here because love is pretty hard to get if you just walk up to someone and say you're a mental facility doctor , no one will fall in love unless they belong in a mental facility .

I was a loner since my young ages , having only 5 gay as hell friends who click with me sexually and also personality wise , at least they like being around me . First there's San and Wooyoung who sleep with each other , Yeosang who only likes drinking at bars in his free time , Mingi and Yunho who also sleep with each other but in a more cuddly way .
My friends aren't bad but they aren't love interest material for me .

Yeosang is a special guy though , he's my friend since childhood because his mom used to work here so he had time and experience like me , he also works here but not as a main job , only on the weekends and just medical administrations mostly but he doesn't have a weakness in diagnosing or interrogation a patient , he just prefers to be away from them because his mom became one with her patients and now sits in the same place she used to roam freely due to the time she spent with her patients , her mentality changed . One of the reasons he even comes to this place is because of his mom , he never leaves without seeing her and at least having a small conversation with her , his mom doesn't really fight back or anything , he controls everything around her and has me to help , until now no male except me and Junyoung has entered her room . Junyoung is my junior who will be transferred in a month but he likes to help around , he wants to work in the Gangnam facility so he's changing state and learning from me by a small amount so that he can work on his own as a high ranking doctor which I have nothing against .

Now , I am on patient checking duty , it's mostly just making sure everyone is in their rooms and calm as possible , as you read , someone was screaming , well it's just patient Yunjae , he is scared of needles so when we administer his medicine in the morning , he screams but it dies down after a while , I just thought they would calm him down instead of just stick it through him by now .

I tick the last patient's name off my list , smiling at the three patients who where leaving today and handing them their new clothes to change in for later , I also met the ones with Alzheimer and just talked to them sweetly cause I didn't want to scare them or anything , it helps when you talk to them , they calm down .

" DR. KIM HONGJOONG , PLEASE REPORT TO THE DIRECTOR'S OFFICE , THANK YOU " I heard the speakers call my name , I wonder what they need this time .

"Yes sir ? You called for me ?" I slowly opened the door , peeking inside to see the director swishing through some files , " Yeah , come in , I have good news for you " , I sit down as he watches me with a smile on his face ,
" So first is that we're getting two patients , one is Choi Jongho , age 19 , the boy has post traumatic experience , reacts wildly to the sound of chuckling , we don't really know why but guesses are he has been abused or something like that so we need a calming doctor on his case , someone who doesn't laugh like... maybe Lila ? He hates those laughs . " the director's joke wasn't really funny but it kinda was because Lila was the creepiest of us in the team ,
" Okay , we also have Park Seonghwa ,
22 and he has.... deppression and a hint of phsyco, he has been diagnosed in a 2 different facilities but he killed his doctors , we don't know who to send so I want you to take the case because you're our best . Can you ? "
I pondered for a second , a chance of getting killed ?

I don't mind , at least I have a patient now , " it's okay , I can take him " I take the file of my new patient from his hands , " Hongjoong , we want to give Jongho to Yeosang , there are no more free doctors and we guess he'll be fine with Jongho , he is the calmest of us and the best at soothing someone down so I need you to hand this file to him , also he needs to come in regularly nowdays " I nodded , taking Jongho's file and checking through a bit before excusing myself and going to my office to take a look at Seonghwa's patient file .

( Okay so first off , I ain't no asylum doc so if I get some stuff wrong don't @ me tq )

PATIENT NAME : PARK SEONGHWA

DATE OF BIRTH : 3 APRIL

YEAR OF BIRTH : 1999

MOTHER NAME : PARK SUNGYUN
( DECEASED )

FATHER NAME : Unknown

DESCRIPTION AND DIAGNOSIS :
( DIAGNOSIS )

PTSD

INTERMITTENT EXPLOSIVE DISORDER

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES

UNSTABLE MENTALITY FROM LIFESTYLE AND SURROUNDING ENERGY .

Appears to question identity after committing a murder .

Wakes up at 1am every night to cry and weep , supposedly talking to 'mother ' Park Sunghyun ' Seonghwa didn't leave mommy , Seonghwa is here '

His past : Unknown but has a deep connection to mother , Park SUNGYUN .

PHOTO
.
.
.
.
. Unprovided
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" What even is he ? Seems like a headache , they couldn't even get a picture of him ? "