Fourteen

" Hey Yeosang , how are you and Hongjoong hyung holding up at the hospital ? " Yunho asked , holding a bag of chips in his hands as San followed behind , arms full of snacks .
" Well , it's fine... " Yeosang plainly answered , not wanting to say anything extra about himself , " You sure...? You look like you're hiding something big... " Yunho squinted suspiciously at Yeosang who just smile and shook his head , trying his best to not expose himself . " Ok then , where's Hongjoong hyung ? " Yunho asked , sitting down on the floor in the circle around the coffee table , call it a humble gathering if you must . " Yeah , where's the hyung ?" Wooyoung asked , grabbing a bag of chips for himself , " I am not sure either , he told me to go first , he wanted to sort something out at the hospital . I am not sure what it is either , " Yeosang answered , scrolling though his call logs to dial Hongjoong's number " hold on , I'll call him . " Yeosang spoke , the dial tone ringing in his ear . " Ok , tell him to make it quick , San needs to go back to college tomorrow , along with Wooyoung " Yunho responded , grabbing the remote for the TV and switching it on .

" Hey hyung , where are you ? "

" I'm sorting the files , I'm almost done , I'll go visit Seonghwa first "

" Mm.. be quick , these guys are making a fuss here "

" Yeah , yeah . Tell them to be patient , they don't have a job like mine . "

" Only doctors know the pain "

" True true , but you aren't gonna be here tomorrow , are you ? You're going to tend to your cafe "

" Yeah , I won't be there so take care of Jongho for me hyung , I want him to feel a little better . I'll be there the next day for sure . Can you do that for me ? "

" Like I have never . Whatever , do the guys want anything extra ? I'm on my way now so I can go get some things if they want. "

" I don't think they want anything , but can you buy us chicken , these idiots forgot to get it , I don't know how but they did . "

" Sure , I'll put down now , bye "

" Bye hyung "

Yeosang pulled the phone away from the said of his ear and switched it off , he looked up to the tv and saw the guys watching Are you human , " Is this a throwback ? " he asked , Mingu shook his head , " No , it's just for San cause he had never seen- " Mingi was curious off by San yelling happily ,
" AH! WOOYOUNG LOOK OMG IM SHOOK , HES LIFTING A FRIGIN- TOWER " San shook poor Wooyoung who also , kind of fanboyed at the same time .

" Yeah , ok , I think we shouldn't have introduced this to San , I forgot how he reacts to it " Yunho shook his head and turned back to the tv as the sounds still came from San and a little from Wooyoung .

" Damn it , we forgot the chicken " Mingi cursed , finally realising that none of them bothered to remember the actual food they were supposed to eat , " It's ok , I got it . I'll just call a delivery " Yunho offered , pulling out his phone , all ready to dial the shop .
" No need , I told Hongjoong hyung to get it already . I know you guys really can't be trusted . " Yeosang replied , pushing down Yunho's phone as he leaned against Wooyoung who finally got San to settle down .

Little did he know , he prevented a catastrophy that would've changed the world .

( I'm kidding , or am I ? )

( Ok I'm really kidding )

" How's life at College , San ? " Mingi asked , stretching his long ass legs out as they were cramping , " Shut up about it , it's so sad . Also you sound like youre older than me . Don't forget you're actually younger by months you brat . " San scowled and turned away , it's mostly because everyone knows they shouldn't talk about college to him but Mingi was teasing , so his nickname is teasing ass .

Probably .

If I gave him one then yes .

Mingi leaned against the couch behind him and looked over at Yunho , he sighed softly before looking back the tv , that which he wasn't so discreet at doing , it pulled Wooyoung's attention so easily .

Wooyoung, being the nosy ass he is , he looked over at Mingi and shook his head , scooting a little closer to Mingi so he could talk discreetly .

" So , you didn't ask him out yet ? " Wooyoung asked , smirking at Mingi who sighed , " No , I didn't yet... " He looked back at the television , Wooyoung scoffed , " Why are you so shy , I told you , he likes you too and I can see it " he pushed Mingi's bicep . Mingi groaned and leaned his head on the sofa , pouting . " It's not my fault , he's a perfect being and I'm just someone . I can't even trust you when you say he likes me , I don't think you're telling the truth . I feel like it's a way to make me feel more confident and better . " Mingi complained , his fingers fumbling around , " You'll see what I mean later on , for now , just do what you want . If you don't tell him , I'll just expose both of you " Wooyoung shrugged and went back to San , letting himself be used as a cuddle pillow by the puppy-like male who happily crushed his body .

A knock came on the door and San rushed to open it , revealing Hongjoong with a apologizing smile and a bag off chicken in his hands .

" Hey guys , I'm sorry if I'm late "