Ten

Hongjoong rushed to Seonghwa's room . He had just been informed of another violent fit from Seonghwa which hasn't been triggered at all , the male voluntarily started spasming and screaming , he was bleeding from stabbing himself and he was too violent that the guards could only hold him back , moving him could cause a unexpected danger to them ..

Hongjoong slammed the door open and saw Seonghwa's hair as messy as a mop and his clothes ripped , a red patch on his leg and bruises all over him , guards holding him tightly to restrict him from running away , even after all that , he was still fighting and kicking with determination . Hongjoong pulled out his sedative and grabbed Seonghwa's hand strongly , restricting additional struggling and also because it helped him cool down as he injected the sedative, in a few , the previously restless male was out cold .

The guards brought Seonghwa to the nursing room , his bleeding was getting out of hand and Seonghwa was turning pale , Hongjoong groaned and followed , tensed at the situation at hand . He followed the guards , meeting Jongho's gaze from behind the small window for a bit before turning back away.
.
.
.

" He needs more blood . We need a blood donor , he stabbed too deep and it's too dangerous for him to be left untreated in this condition but his blood group is fairly rare and we don't have any in stock at the moment , so we need a fresh donor . " the nurse spoke , the same nurse that treated Jongho when he was hurt . Hongjoong sighed and looked over at his patient , his hair pushed back by the nurse whose name is nurse Vinxyl , an unlikely name but that was her name .
" What is his blood type ? " Hongjoong asked , Vinxyl gulped before reading it out , " O " she spoke , looking at Hongjoong for any reaction , Hongjoong cursed under his breath " does anyone here have that same blood group ? " He asked , looking up with hope , Vinxyl pondered but smiled happily as she recalled a patient with the same blood group ,
" Choi Jongho , Kang Yeosang's patient and he is perfectly healthy . " she spoke enthusiastically , a hint of Hope in her voice , " well then , let's get him " Hongjoong suggested but Vinxyl's expression faded before he spoke , " Can't , Yeosang isn't here today and we need his permission for this . " She sighed , " Well I'll just ask him , just save him " Hongjoong pulled out his phone adn left the room , calling Yeosang straight away .

" Yo , Yeosang get here , Seonghwa went mad and now he is losing blood , we need Jongho's blood to save him ,you need to sign the papers " Hongjoong spoke , " What the hell ? I'll be over , wait a bit " Yeosang's voice sounded worried , a door opening sound could be hearing from the other line .

After a but , Yeosang came with Jongho who was holding his hand , Yeosang looked around for Hongjoong, who ended up approaching him , Jongho seemed worried . " Yeosang , you need to get Jongho hooked up quickly , Seonghwa is losing too much blood " Vinxyl spoke , getting the bed ready , Hongjoong looked at Jongho who nodded , " You ok with this Jongho ? " Yeosang double checked , Jongho nodded , " Stay with me " he spoke to Yeosang as sat down and laid , Yeosang nodded , holding Jongho's hand .

Jongho flinched and hissed as the needle inserted in him , he pouted and looked at Yeosang who made sure Jongho was comfortable , " Hyung... It hurts.. " Jongho had a tear drop from his eye , Yeosang's eyes widened and he wiped the teardrop away , " It's ok Jongho , it'll be over and you can stay at my office later , ok ? " Yeosang hugged Jongho , kissing his forehead .

After a bit , Vinxyl pulled out the needle from Jongho and patched up the now pale boy , Jongho sat up weakly , his energy drained . Yeosang gave Jongho a chocolate bar , opening it for the younger boy and feeding to him . Hongjoong went to them and thanked the two , especially Jongho , then went to check on Seonghwa . " Vinxyl noona , can we cut his hair ? " Hongjoong asked , pushing up unconscious Seonghwa's hair , Vinxyl nodded , " We have someone who knows hair , she can make him look good and neat " Vinxyl suggested , " Sure but we have to do it now , while he is still asleep , because he doesn't like cutting his hair , im worried he'll get bullied or get infections on his face because his hair is dirty . " Hongjoong spoke , Vinxyl nodded and called in a few staffs to help put Seonghwa in a chair so the cutting of his hair could be done quickly .

Hongjoong watched as locks of hair fell off Seonghwa's face , he wanted to cut it for another reason too , because he wanted Seonghwa to face the world and to stop feeling safe behind what he could see . He knew Seonghwa lacked Alot of confidence , hesitant to be with other people .

Once they were done , Seonghwa looked good in Hongjoong's opinion , but he thought it was a bit too much because Seonghwa looked like he had just visited a salon , no doubt the girl who cut his hair was talented . Seonghwa had a few blemishes but they were normal , he was living in a cell anyway , and his hair was poking his face too .

" He's all done " the girl spoke , combing a few strands of hair , making sure there was as little as possible . The guards brought Seonghwa to the cell , followed by Hongjoong who sat in the cell .

Once the guards left , Hongjoong move dthe chair closer to Seonghwa , sighing as he saw the boy's pale lips and tear stained cheeks .

" Why were you crying ? " He murmured , stroking Seonghwa's cheek lovingly as he held his hand .