six

Yeosang walked down the hallway , going to the cell door to see a curled up Jongho . The long sleeves covered up the scars from him scratching himself so Yeosang couldn't see them.

The older male got in and Jongho smiled , Yeosang smiled back and pulled the chair in front of the bed to sit facing Jongho . " Hi hyung ", Jongho greeted , a careless smile on his face ,
" Good morning Jongho . You ready for your meds ? " Yeosang asked , the nurse standing outside with the tray , Jongho shrugged and nodded , " Sure but can you stay ? " Jongho asked and Yeosang nodded .

Jongho winced and hissed as he moved , the pain stinging at him like wasps . Yeosang noticed and recalled what Hongjoong told him last night so he decided to ask Jongho , " What is it ? Does something hurt ? " , Jongho nodded , " I think I scratched myself a little too much last night , I guess mosquitos bit me and I just kept itching a little too hard.. " Jongho gave a weak smile , " Can I see ? " Yeosang asked , Jongho hesitated but nodded , pulling off his shirt to show scars and skin scrapped of some parts of him , making his wounds open up terrifyingly , Yeosang hissed and ran his finger along the sides of the wounds , " we need to treat these or they'll get infected . " Yeosang looked up and Jongho nodded , allowing Yeosang to do whatever he needed to .
" Wait here , I'll go get a nurse " Yeosang left , Jongho looked at his scars , hating that he always had new ones coming up after a few days like a routine , he may not be the wisest but he knew he couldn't be itching that hard just because of mosquitos .

After a while , his doctor came back with the nurse he said to bring , a short woman with long unstyled hair walked in and instead of a dress like every other nurse wears she was wearing the male nurse outfit , this nurse wore a loose blue nurse shirt and baggy blue pants and her eyes looked pretty dark but her red contacts stood out from the rest of her lazy looking demeanor. The nurse looked at Jongho and nodded , making a lightly amused face as she sat on the chair , " Can you hold out your arm Jongho ? " She asked softly and raspily , unlike how dangerous she looked she had a soft voice but the raspiness of it did still make her seem dangerous . Jongho did as she asked , biting his inner cheek as the medicine stinged his open flesh .

After they were done , the nurse blew away the hair falling on her face and got up , " Okay Yeosang , I'll be leaving now . " The nurse waved and Yeosang , " thanks noona " he hollered before she was to far away until she couldn't hear him .

Yeosang sat down on his chair and pulled out his check board , writing something down then looking up at Jongho who sat confused on the bed with a soft gaze which changed into a confused one and handed him a piece of tissue which confused the younger , " Your nose is bleeding , we'll go check the reason for it if you get dizzy or want to faint when it happens but now you should rest , I'll ask you a few questions just answer them briefly . " , Jongho nodded and stuffed the tissue into his nostril .

" First , has there been thought that you felt has been reoccurring unnaturally like a thought or a dream , maybe even a flash of a memory ? " Yeosang asked , Jongho thought for a bit and looked down to his fingers , " No , I don't think so "
He answered and Yeosang nodded lightly with a hum , " Have you ever talked to someone about your feelings and maybe just things that trouble you from time to time " another question emerged from the older , Jongho hummed in thought then answered , " Used to , when I was maybe 17... " Jongho seemed to not like talking about his past and Yeosang noticed so he nodded lightly .

" Okay then Jongho , you'll get therapy in my office from now on how does that sound ? " Yeosang asked and the younger boy only nodded as a reply ,
" Okay then , you did well today with the questions so you have some time , take your meds . " Yeosang pointed at the meds and water that sat on a tray on the bedside table in Jongho's room the younger boy plopped them in his mouth and drank them down without water which confused Yeosang ,
" Why didn't you drink your water ? " He asked , Jongho shrugged , " I mean I always could swallow easily so I don't think I need to drink water " , Yeosang picked up the cup filled with water and handed it to Jongho who just looked at it , " drink " Yeosang moved the cup closer , Jongho took it and drank the whole thing and put the cup back , Yeosang smiled and Jongho shrugged .

" So you still have time , what do you want to do ? " Yeosang asked which Jongho just replied by standing up and stretching , " Can I go for a walk ? " He asked which Yeosang was hesitant to answer because mostly new patient don't move around but he guessed it was fine because he would tag along so he nodded .

Once Jongho was outside the boy ran under a tree and just sat there laying under it , Yeosang laughed and pulled off his lab coat and hug it off his arm ,
" You look better without the coat hyung " Jongho chirped and Yeosang nodded playfully , thanking the boy as he too sat down , " don't think you can stay out long , we have to get back in your room and it's gonna be lunch so you gotta eat later " Yeosang got up ,
" Does that mean I eat with everyone else ? But Hyung I feel uneasy around others can you please just stay with me for a bit ? " Jongho pleaded , sitting up on the grass and holding his hand out which Yeosang grabbed and pulled him up , " Only a bit , I'll let you see some of the nice patients , maybe you can get a friend . " Yeosang rubbed his hands on his jeans and looked at Jongho who nodded with a pout that made the older melt .

Jongho frowned as he saw the other patients , standing close to Yeosang who rubbed his back and brought him to a table with 5 people , one was a boy with squirrel like features , another was a more cat like male who had been eyes , the boy next to the squirrel like male had a cute face like a fennec fox and he looked the youngest , another one who sat next to the cat guy had a cheery look on his face and laughed along to the jokes the others made , the last one was a guy with a v chin and a really intimidating expression .
Jongho pouted at Yeosang who only giggled and pulled the pleading boy towards them , " hi Chan " Yeosang greeted and the guy with a cheery face turned around and greeted happily , noticing Jongho who hid behind Yeosang , " Hi Dr.Yeosang , is he your patient ? Aww.. he is cute " Chan smiled and the squirrel guy welcomed Jongho by waving , " Yeah , he is , I thought he could spend lunch you guys because he is very timid and also I would take him to my office but I have some private meetings with some people and I can't really keep him in there " , Chan nodded , " Sure , is there anything we should be wary about ? " He asked , " yeah , don't chuckle or anything like that " Yeosang warned , " I guess we can do that , we mostly laugh loudly and maybe just some giggling but nothing over that , leave him to me " Chan opened his arms and the cat guy moved to sit next to the emo looking guy .

Jongho sat down as Chan scooted over and smiled , the cat guy in front of him smiling at him warmly , " Hi , My name is Minho " the cat guy greeted and Jongho smiled , " this is Changbin , next to him is Jisung , beside Chan is Jeongin . Feel at home and don't be afraid to ask us anything " , Jongho nodded and smiled , looking up at Yeosang with a pout as the older stood behind the younger boy with his hands on his shoulders , squeezing them lightly , Yeosang smiled and bent down to hug Jongho lightly , " I gotta go now so take care of him okay , see you later Jongho " Yeosang advised and left . Jongho looked at his food once Yeosang was out of sight , he poked at it which Chan noticed and made him eat instead after a while .
Jongho liked their company .