Twenty Four

Hongjoong grinned at seonghwa who smiled back at him.

" Today. You can go, you dont have to stay anymore, how you feel about that seonghwa ssi?" Hongjoong teased, Seonghwa let out a soft laugh and shook his head. " Im reallllllyyyy happy. Thank you joong for taking care of me" Seonghwa smiled, hongjoong pushed himself off the wall and pulled seonghwa in to kiss his cheek, seonghwa hugged him response,
" Im proud of you Hwa. You'll go to your place but first, im bringing you to my dad's party. Its his birthday and want you to meet him, dont worry im not telling him aboht us yet, act normal" Hongjoong pet seonghwa's soft fluff of hair, Seonghwa giggled and stared at hongjoong softly, " thanks.... For everything.. " seonghwa softly whispered, hongjoong looked at him fondly and shook his head, " After this, i think im the one gonna be saying thanks.".

Yeosang grinned at jongho who was playing with his hands, he seemed healthier, like there was nothing to keep awake anymore, nothing making him scared, no one to keep him in the old memories. He accepted it was all the past, he is still scared of it but he knows its not happening now, its all behind him.

" Jongho, your last statement. Whatchu wanna say?" Yeosang looked at him softly and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, Jongho tapped his finger on the table and moved forward, " Kang yeosang ssi, i love you", jongho smirked, Yeosang burst into a fit of giggles, " Not to me, the records need something you fool, releasing one and Najae turned out to make you into one person again, now i gotta deal with a full choi jongho." Yeosang looked up again,
Jongho gasped, " Just because i was normally the in control jongho, did you forget najae and one are something i made with my own emotions? Wow, so rude" Jongho laid back, yeosang scoffed with a smile, " you cocky- I'll deal with you later you brat" yeosang looked back at his clipboard, jongho lunged forward over the table and pecked yeosang quickly before sitting back down, " ah- Jongho! What was that?!" Yeosang was so close to throwing his
pen, jongho on the other hand was snickering, " But hyunggggg~you love meeee~" Jongho smiled widely, Yeosang took a short glance and smiled, " If you keep talking i gonna wear a face mask from now on. " Yeosang threatened, Jongho choked on his saliva and formally apoligised, making yeosang finally smirk in victory.

" Yeosang hyung, my last words are, I am glad someone came to save me and never gave up on me. " Jongho finally spoke, yeosang looked up and smiled proudly before writing it down, " You sure you didnt do that just for the point of us leaving early?", Jongho shrugged," thats 20%of it.. ".

-

The doors to the cafe opened and Yeosang seemed so different with his glasses on and his little apron on, Jongho wore the same thing since he wanted to try it, but no glasses.

Seonghwa jumped on his best friend happily, " YOURE OUT TOOOOOOO!!!! ", Jongho hugged him tight, " My HyunG!". Yeosang watched with a hint of jealousy but hongjoong just dragged him away, " Calm down, let em have their bff time" Hongjoong dragged away a jealous Yeosang.

Yeosang sat down reluctantly at the table Hongjoong brought him and got engaged into the conversation, forgetting for a bit that Jongho and Seonghwa were being all touchy.

Once the two finished the final touches and going over the menu, they finally got up to see Jongho and Seonghwa sleeping near the plants at the back, Yeosang suggested letting them sleep and calling their friends over, which Hongjoong didnt resist.

Hongjoong called yunho and san while yeosang took on wooyoung and mingi, they didnt really need to prepare anything so they decided to call 2 friends each.

After half an hour, Wooyoung and San calm together, Hongjoong looked at them suspiciously since Wooyoung was wearing a turtleneck which he barely ever does and that turtleneck is San's favourite one, its obvious since the guy wears it as often as possible the color is fading at this point, somehow he keeps it fresh, hongjoong suspects him dying it everytime it fades.
Wooyoung noticed the look in Hongjoong's eyes and smiled as casually as possible, talking as casually as possible while ignoring san who was confused and yearning for attention. Mingi and yunho came in a while after and Mingi was still coughing a little but with his mask on, Yunho was holding him protectively and everyone could see it, even if he was just holding on with a small pinch on Mingi's coat.

" So why are we here?" Yunho asked, sitting at the table, " Hongjoong's dad's birthday party is gonna be here tomorrow and you guys gotta come too, also we were kinda bored and had way too much of a good day to waste this happiness so lets spend it together. ", Wooyoung whined loudly,
" Whyyy !!! Its not even important! I have better things to do right nowwww...." San giggled at Wooyoung who was being such a drama queen he could win an oscar z the boys just looked at him without emotion,
" Is getting banged again by San a better thing? Like you two didn't do it just the hell before you came here, i saw all the signs Jung Wooyoung" Yeosang discreetly spoke, Wooyoung grew flustered and shut up immediately.

" Mingi isnt so well still so you guys can't bring him anywhere or anything energy demanding. He's still weak and needs to rest so how about we just watch a movie? Hey, the back is really cozy, isnt it? Should we watch it there?" Yunho asked, Hongjoong nodded, Yeosang too, totally forgot the boys." Sure lets go. "

San opened the door and got startled,
" HYUNG WHO ARE THESE TWO BABIES? ", Hongjoong cursed and busted inside with a guilty grin," Ahaha.... Umm... Theyre just..... Umm..... Yeosang...", Hongjoong called out in plead hoping Yeosang would come, somehow it worked and Yeosang came too.
" These are our patients from the hospital. Theyre really close to us so were taking care of them for now, dont make noise or theyll wake up " Yeosang slowly went to Jongho and adjusted his uncomfortable position, Jongho softly groaned but went back to sleep, Hongjoong went to his Seonghwa and smiled a little.

The four friends were still kind of shocked at the moment.