27

"Hongjoong...."

Seonghwa stated into the eyes of red. He wanted to see them turn back to the ones he loved, the ones that he didn't have to be scared of.

Seonghwa held the knife in his chest and his hand brushed the hand that held it firmly. If only they were in a different situation, Seonghwa would've smiled.

" Die. Die right now, quickly! Stop looking at me!" Hongjoong let go of the knife and let Seonghwa fall, Yeosang quickly rushed to the dying male and looked up at Hongjoong with eyes that were scared, scared at what his friend had just done.

" Hongjoong! Why the fuck did you stab him?! He's gonna die you bastard!" Yeosang yelled, glancing frantically at Seonghwa who didn't even try to live, " Fuck fuck... Seonghwa don't die. Hold on I'm gonna call for help." Yeosang pulled out his phone but Hongjoong leaped for it, struggling to take it away," Yeosang, let him die!" Hongjoong reached as close to the phone as he could but Yeosnag managed to take it away and called Vinxyl.

" N-NOONA! PLEASE COME TO HONGJOONG'S OFFICE!" Yeosang yelled once the phone was picked up, he quickly threw his phone away and noticed Hongjoong's foot almost stepping on the knife to lodge it deeper, Yeosang quickly pushed Hongjoong away and shielded Seonghwa from the mad doctor, holding Hongjoong's hands behind his back and using the coast's sash to secure his hands and lock them behind his back as secure as possible.

"Hongjoong, calm down. Stop it." Yeosang growled as he grit his teeth and held Hongjoong with his whole strength.
" He FUCKING LET MY DAD DIE! HE LET DAD DIE! I CAN'T LET HIM LIVE!" Hongjoong screamed as he struggled, Seonghwa just looked at his love with tears in his eyes, he knew one day someone would kill him, but he never thought it would be the only person who cares for him.

' Maybe... I'm just that undeserving....' Seonghwa thought as a tears fell into his wound, his ears blocked out all the sounds and just filled itself with the self hate.

After a while he felt himself being moved, moved somewhere but he didn't bother opening his eyes.

" Live."

Was the only thing he heard, but he didn't listen.

-

The surgery room was a racket, but still as dead silent. No one could tell the ending until one of them came out.

" He's gone." the surgeon spoke as she looked at the two people in front of her, Yeosang turned to Jongho who held his mouth in shock. Behind them was Hongjoong who smiled like a mad man.

' He's finally dead.

But why do I wanna die?'

Yeosang punched Hongjoong and it took Jongho and a whole team to stop him from killing the doctor.

After a while, Hongjoong wasn't there anymore. Seonghwa wasn't there to rot either. Jongho and Yeosang decided to claim him and they had to go forth with the burial.

The court put Hongjoong in jail for a lifetime, he was testified by by Yeosang after a month of awaiting trial. No one could feel the heart to save him, they knew what he had done, he never cared to think about how Seonghwa tried, he was far too selfish at the time.

-

" Were sorry Hongjoong. We couldn't find the reason to save you. You did wrong and you know it." Wooyoung sighed, his eyes unable to meet his friend's. Mingi didnt want to even be present, he was disappointed and would be heartbroken to look at Hongjoong even. He didn't know how Hongjoong could kill someone he love so easily, and for a reason which didn't mean a thing and it was never Seonghwa's fault.

-

Yeosang and Jongho separated from the other and went back to Yeosang's place, they cuddled after the trauma, trying to comfort each other.

" Hongjoong hyung really shouldn't have done that... How could he even? How can you kill someone you loved?" Jongho sighed, " He isn't himself. He lost himself, Seonghwa should have never told.. Everything would be fine then." Yeosang replied, " He didn't want to lie.... Seonghwa didn't deserve this.... He was too good for Hongjoong hyung, if only he controlled himself.." Jongho pouted and huddled closer.

-

It tools 2 months for Hongjoong to realize he did something so wrong, his memories haunting him every night.

One day, he finally found his way out of hell, his hand held onto the knife and his knuckles going white at how hard he clenched his fist.

Hongjoong closed his eyes and pictured Seonghwa, how the older would smile and laugh, when he was once happy. Like a fairy tale it was. But the bad guy was the Prince in the end. It felt surreal but it was the truth, no one could say it any other way.

" Die. Die you fool." Hongjoong muttered the words to himself and shoved the knife in his heart, dying right away. Only for his body to rot in prison.

-

The boys cried as they looked at the grave of Hongjoong. They didn't expect him to give up so easily, they might hate him but they loved their friend anyways.

Yeosang handed Jongho a flower that the younger placed on Hongjoong's grave, Yeosang looked over at Seonghwa'a which was right next to Hongjoong's.

" At least. He realized it. I'm proud of him but then.... He never did forgive himself. Did he?" Yeosang sadly smiled.

"Let's leave them. Come on"