Eighteen

Seonghwa tapped his finger on his cheek, answering the various questions Hongjoong gave him.

" Ok, that's all... And... We have about 10 minutes. You can do what you want. Just don't break something." Hongjoong smiled and put away his file, " Do you have chips?" Seonghwa leaned his chin on the table,
Hongjoong looked up and giggled, " You think I would forget? "Hongjoong pulled out a canister of pringles and put it in front of Seonghwa who grabbed it and ate.

Hongjoong watched the older and noted down his actions, flipping through his older notes and wrote down the improvements.

" Seonghwa you-" Hongjoong got cut off by lip on his, his heart skipping a beat from shock. The hand on his cheek was both warm and cold, no way to explain it in a word.

Seonghwa pulled away softly, Hongjoong opened his eyes to stare at the older in shock." I-I mean when did you... How did you get up, I didn't hear a thing..." Hongjoong stuttered, Seonghwa smiled,
" I'm good at being silent. And you said I had 10 minutes." Seonghwa smirked, Hongjoong swallowed his saliva and watched as Seonghwa walked back to his seat.

" I think I have about 3 minutes more. " Seonghwa spoke as he glanced at the table clock on Hongjoong's desk.

Hongjoong pursed his lips and wanted to say something but was still at a loss of words.

Seonghwa played with the pencil in his hand, a blue pencil he picked up from Hongjoong's bland and dull colored table. Hongjoong started going through his schedule and appointed meetings with Seonghwa for the recorded sessions, he can't kiss around during those.

Hongjoong searched through his patient files and found addresses, past information, statements from each year and behavioural records. He saw the most improvement during the pasy happened during Seonghwa's 2nd hospital, they had more behavioural data and footage which, he had to go to that hospital to retrieve but he had no time currently, he was planning to go next week though.

-

Yeosang sorts his files and gets ready for his recorded session with Jongho, they put the boy under stress relief pills so he'll be clear while answering.

Yeosang bundled up the files he'll be sending over to the head and grabbed his clipboard, quickly leaving his office to go tot he session.

At the interrogation room, Jongho laid peacefully on a bed while a few staffs stood behind the tinted glass for precaussion and observation too. Yeosang glanced at the staff crew and nodded before walking into the open door and meeting Jongho.

Jongho smiled widely once he saw his doctor, "Hyung! Hi, is this the interrogation room you were talking about? There are some people outside I saw just now, why are they there?" Jongho sat up and clocked his head, Yeosang grinned and shook hishead before sitting down in the swivel conveniently placed in front of the bed.
" It's nothing, since this is interrogation, it's their job to make sure nothing happens during the interview and, they also have tot operate the cameras, don't they? So don't try anything today, we'll just talk normally." Yeosang smiled, Jongho nodded and laid back onto the bed. Yeosang edged closer and looked at the younger laying peacefully, the thoughts of his conversation with Vinxyl flash din his head for a moment but he shook them out like snowflakes on his hair.

" Ok, I'll start with easy questions first." Yeosang signalled to the tinted glass to start recording, holding his pinky and index finger against each other up high enough for them to see, Jongho nodded and sighed, feeling a little peep of annoyance but its only slight discomfort, the faster he's done answering, the faster he can leave this weird room.

" Ok, is your name Choi Jongho?"
"Yes."
" Are you aware of where you are?"
"yes"
" Can you tell me how you feel, are you uncomfortable?"
"Not much, just to a small extent."
"Can you answer my questions truthfully and trust me?"
"Yes."
"What's one thing you remember from your life? A moment you treasure."
"Hmm... There once was this moment where I was playing in the yard with my friend, I'm not sure who he was but I remember his face. We were free for an hour and a squirrel jumped on me, we got the squirrel Dow. And played with it together."
"Wow... You and that friend seem close."
"Yeah.. We were, he was my only friend is all I remember, he always had those tiger eyes and his lips were always ticked up even if he was sad."
"Anything else you remember about that friend?"
" He and I lived together, but for some reason, we never see each other properly until midnight. I was about 8 and he was about 11 I think."
"What else do you remember?"
"I had a nickname for him, I called him bridge jumper, because he would always cross boundaries. He took really good care of me but he always seemed sad."
"Was he always, sad?"
"Yeah... But sometimes when I hurt all over. He would be mad and clean me up. I never remember what all the pain was caused from though, I just wake up like that and everything really hurts, I always felt like puking."
" Do you remember why you came home like that? "
" Not really but I know I would always get the scars from a place, there are people who send me there in the morning, I dont remember exactly since I see more than one places and remember them like a magazine, there are no specifics....i just felt helpless and scared though. "
" Have you ever felt angry? "
" When they took my friend away and they were gonna send him somewhere and sell..? Sell me I think...."
" Why would they take away your friend and sell you? "
" I'm of sure but I remember my friend saying that night... 'I'm gonna kill these bastards. We'll escape, I'll help you escape, we can leave. I'll fucking kill them all if I have to., Jongho, Hyung will save you.' that's all I remember before some flashes of light and fire, cries and a lot of pain... "
Jongho points to his heart

" Here... "

Yeosang sighed and nodded, noting things down on his clipboard before getting up,
" That's all for today Jongho. I'll see you tomorrow. " Yeosang smiled, Jongho got up and smiled back," Can you visit me before bedtime?", Yeosang nodded, "Sure, ow I'll get going, bea good boy, OK?"