Seventeen

Yeosang tugged his coat to the front and adjusted his turtleneck a little so it looked nice, he felt like he was going on a date everyday he went to work, it was ironic.

He grabbed his bag and checked on the four friends, whispering bye before leaving.

Yeosang drove all the way to the hospital and decided going to his office and then checking on Jongho before going to submit his report to the management so it would reach the chief.

Yeosang saw the Americano coffee left on his desk by Vinxyl, she left her note there so that's how he knew.

The note read, "Good morning, I gave Jongho a full body check up this morning. He seemed kinda shy when the part of his privates, you know we do things more throughly here, so I gave him a sedative bcs I had to be sure about his sexual activity and I found something out. Come by later, don't worry, I won't write the result down, I wrote it as clear. Come meet me ltr and I'll put it in more detail. "

Yeosang cocked his head at Reading the note but sensed it was something important since Vinxyl bought him coffee.

" I'd better go check on Jongho first"

Yeosang got to Jongho's room and saw Jongho, doing pushups.

Yeosang giggled at the sight and caught Jongho's attention. The younger got up embarrassed and sat politely on the bed.

" Good morning. You didn't feel lazy? Interesting to see you working out." Yeosang teased, Jongho frowned and stuck his tongue out, "Its not funny. I should be strong so I can take care of my self and people around me, my friend used to tell me that so I never forgot it." Jongho replied, Yeosang hummed, "Which friend? Do I know them?" Yeosang asked, Jongho shook his head, "It was a friend from a long time ago, I don't even know when and how they looked like... All I can remember is that it was a boy and he was always mad and trying to escape this place which we both were in, he called it hell, disgusting hell." Jongho spoke, Yeosang found the friend as a help to his case and wrote it down just in case.

" Ok, did you eat your meds? "Yeosang asked. Jongho nodded and smiled, causing Yeosang to ruffle his hair," Good boy. You normally take your time until I come, why so fast today? " Yeosang asked, Jongho smirked in satisfaction," since I knew you would make me take them before spending time with me.", Yeosang felt his heart beat faster but it died down after a while, letting him let go of his breath.

" U-uh.. Oh, Ok.. Well then, since you have done well today. You got anything you wanna talk about? "Yeosang asked,. Jongho nodded," Yeah. Hyung, am I attractive? " Jongho asked, Yeosang dropped his pen and jumped at the sound before scurrying to pick it up.

He stared stunned at Jongho for a bit before clearing his throat,"Wh-why are you asking that..?" Yeosang asked, Jongho shrugged,
"I had a talk with Felix ssi while he was visiting Changbin who he was gonna be discharged in 2 weeks. He said, people you like must find you attractive, not only visual wise, it could be character wise. I think Yeosang hyung is cute and pretty. How about me hyung? ". Jongho smiled softly waiting for an answer.

'Wait, wait am I not the one leading this relationship why do I feel like he is... What's happening here mom I need guidance I'm so confused what is this.', Yeosang mind went into a long gay panic when Jongho was being the confident gay, doing the confident gay activities like staring at Yeosang shamelessly.

" Yeah.. You're... Umm... Attract.. Tive..." Yeosang muttered, Jongho smiled,
"In what aspect? Am I hot? Or cute like hyung? Or what is it?" Jongho asked again,
Yeosang wanted to hide right now, it was like he was exposed all the way.

"U-um... You're a bit.. Cute and um... Hot yeah if you want to say that..." Yeosang hid his face and Jongho hummed, "Thanks for the compliment hyung." Jongho grinned and made Yeosang's heart flutter.

"Ah! I need to leAve- ah- aaaa, ehem sorry OK so I'm going see you later at lunch, bye!" Yeosang bowed mindlessly and almost ran out but Jongho grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Hyung... Can you bend down a bit?" Jongho asked, Yeosang quickly did so and felt Jongho's soft lips on his cheek, making his blood rush to his face.

"BYE"

*Door slams close*

"WHEN HE ASKS FOR DOCTOR YEOSANG, Can you PLEASE TELL HIM THAT I WON'T BE HERE TILL LUNCH. I'M BUSY FOR TODAY. THANK YOU"

"Huh? What happened in there... Doc looks like he almost got jumped hehe..."

.

Yeosang slid to the floor and made sure his room door was locked before he hid his head in his knees and whimpered.

"Ah!!! CHOI JONGHO!" He yelled. His ears turning red.

.

Yeosang recovered from his heart attack and went to Vinxyl.

"oh, Yeosang, come here quick.", Vinxyl seemed like she was short on time so Yeosang followed.

"OK so look here. The results I got from Jongho's examination is that... You can see that he, who is said to be clear of sexual activities by the 1st hospital that took him, which was only a few months ago, shows signs of sexual contact.

But they don't look so good. It's like he was being forced into it over and over again. "

Vinxyl explained and Yeosang felt his legs shake and his head spin, he asked Vinxyl for a time out and sat down, taking deep breaths trying to process the situation he's in.
" OK. Keep going. "Yeosang reluctantly spoke.

" You OK? Tell me if you need a break.

OK, so like I said, he was forced into it. It didn't seem right either since Jongho hasn't even reached the age of 18 , he's still 17. This looked frequent and I could see marks that were fading all over him. Scratch and bite marks. It looked like they were made years back.

I don't know what is happening but I know something here about him doesn't seem like he was in this process only a year ago, it looked more like it was happening from at least the age of 13. Which means he could've been a victim of pedophilia. That could explain part of his behaviour. That's all I can tell you. I know it's hard but it'll help you crack Jongho's treatment case.

I hope you can look more into him. This is all I can tell you. I'll try and ask some of my police friends to look into Jongho for you.

Just try and get him better for now. " Vinxyl pat Yeosang's shoulder in attempt to make him feel better.

Yeosang felt very much suffocated at the moment. He was shaking and tears almost fell out.

He didn't want to imagine what Jongho could've been through.

.

Hongjoong had a talk with Seonghwa and stayed for a while, having his personal time with Seonghwa and learning more about him.

" So, how were you doing? Feel any better than last night?" Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa nodded, brushing his hair away from his face, its was growing to annoy him since it wasn't like his old hairstyle which basically was a fur coat.

"Good. Then, you'll be coming over later after lunch for a session. You'll have someone to pick you up. I gotta go for now so see you later, Seonghwa ssi." Hongjoong got up pecked Seonghwa on the lip.

Seonghwa jumped in his skin but waved as Hongjoong left," Bye... Joong".