Fifteen

Hongjoong came in as his friend that opened the door went to sit back down.

Wooyoung and San were happily hollering along with the other three since the food had arrived. Food was basically their life.

"So, how was your shift? They letting you off early this week aren't they?" Yunho asked, patting his thigh in boredom, Hongjoong nodded in reply.
" The only freaking reason I get the will to go to the mental hospital is just to meet a certain someone.... That place really is giving me immense boredom. " Hongjoong spoke in addition, setting up the stuff he bought on the way here.

Yeosang turned to glance at hongjoong, he shrugged as he couldnt agree more with the older.

" Pretty sad if you ask me, I don't know why you listened to yourr dad so much, being a mental hospital doc isn't so fun and I can tell. You could've just because a music producer or a police detective. Experience doesn't say everything about what's best for you. " Yunho spoke, grabbing a chip to place into his mouth.

" He's just a loyal son, that's why. Hongjoong hyung is a good guy " Mingi butted in as he leaned closer to Yunho.

Hongjoong leaned back against the chair and allowed himself to relax as he watched the drama and listened to his low-key mad friends talk about irrelevant things.

Yunho felt suspicious of Mingi again, the male's expression and reaction showing irregular pattern. Yunho only felt himself finding Mingi harder to read by the day.

" let's watch the drama you two, it's the good part." San spoke, holding Wooyoung in his arms while being fully immersed in the drama playing even though they could replay it any day.

Wooyoung didn't mind much, he liked the drama anyways,so he looked straight froward to the TV screen as the others behind him spoke for a while.
.
.
.

Yeosang felt a poking on his leg as he dozed, the uncomfortable poking cause him to wake up, seeing that it was mingi's leg that was squirming around as the big baby tried to sleep comfortably in the cramped couch.

Yeosang looked around to see everyone sleeping, he guessed he had to wake them each up one by one.

Yeosang didn't try either yunho or mingi first since the big ones always are too hard to open their eyes.

" Wooyoung-ah, help me get the guys up. Wooyoung." Yeosang shook Wooyoung's shoulder a bit and hit his face a little, it achieved in waking Wooyoung up.

Wooyoung looked around and woke San up first as Yeosang went to get hongjoong.

" Hyung, wake up. You need to help me get the giants up. Hyung. " Hongjoong woke up with only a few taps, it made Yeosang's job easier.

After getting the easy ones up first. The four of them managed to get yunho up along with mingi who was very groggy and had to hold onto San who help him get to the room without falling off the stairs.

Yunho decided he would sleep with mingi and let woosan along with hongjoong and Yeosang pick a room they each wanted to sleep in. One of them could sleep alone since there was 3 empty rooms.

Woosan went to sleep in their selected room as hongjoong already walked into on of the rooms alone, followed by Yeosang getting into another seperate room.

San waddled into the room with Wooyoung as he held the other' by the waist, letting a soft yawn escape himself.

Wooyoung reached his hand and patted down san's fluff of hair, " You sleepy?" Wooyoung asked in a honey like voice that only mde San sleepier.
" A little.." San spoke in a unintended child voice as he snuggled into Wooyoung's shoulder. Wooyoung let a soft chukle leave him s he pulled San's arms away from his waist once they were at the foot of the bed.

" OK you can go to sleep first, I'm going to brush my teeth." Wooyoung spoke, leaving to the bathroom as san went to the side of the bed and crawled under the sheets like a baby. No one could get mad at that.

Once Wooyoung came out the bathroom, he saw how San was huging onto his pillow, making Wooyoung realize he wsnt gonna be able to sleep on anything now u less san let's go of his pillow.

Wooyoung climbed into bed next to San and tapped on San's arm, waking him up.

It was like San got some psychic powers, since put the pillow back and hugged Wooyoung instead.

Wooyoung just leaned in and pulled the covers over himself and San.

" Goodnight" San's smal voice managed to speak out even though he was beyond tired. It made a smile rise to Wooyoung's face and he didn't try to refuse it.

Sleeping with San was good but he cherished moments where he was the one San depended on. He felt actually needed.

"Mhm, sleep well you big baby" Wooyoung whispered back excitedly and pecked San's fluffy hair poof.

-----
Yunho p.o.v

" Mingi no, don't lay like that!"

Yeah, everyone should be asleep by now but I'm busy trying to get Mingi to lay down properly without looking like a u flexible ballerina elmo. His hair that's red doesn't help either.

"NGAH, let gOooo"

I wonder why I even try, he always heals his back ache in the morning anyways.

Idiot.

" Mingi, if you lay properly, you don't have to get a back ache in the morning." I scolded, climbing onto the bed and yanking to sleep properly by his hips.

Mingi whimpered and whined, like always.

"But you give me a massage in the morning anyways. I'll be fine" Mingi opened his eyes a little. I sighed and chuckled.

" Sleep properly. I'll be back." I patted his butt before climbing off and going to the bathroom. He should change since his jeans look so uncomfortable.
Maybe that's why he's not listening tonight.

I finished up my shower and let my hair lay around everywhere, I ended up seeing Mingi wearing my pajama.
He looked up as if shocked.

I smirked and shook my head, " Now can you listen to me and sleep properly?" I asked, Mingi didn't answer, just stared so I gave u and walked towards him, I guess I saw him flinch but I stopped in front of him and smiled, he does look adorable.

". Go get your rest." I grabbed his waist and pulled it to the bed before pushing him to sit down on it.

Mingi let out a surprised sound but he didn't resist. I guess its just Mingi.

I wore my clothes and climbed into bed next to him, he was asleep already. Sleepy baby.

I let myself watch him for a bit before a smile broke out.

"Damn you're adorable. Goodnight"
I pinched his cheek lightly and snuggled up to him since he was so warm and comfortable to sleep with.