Eight

Yeosang stood next to Seungmin , who was off duty because today was outdoors day , meaning most of the patients go out to the garden or just go outdoors to play and maybe just relax .

Hongjoong followed Seonghwa everywhere the taller boy went , even if it was just to a secluded tree , Seonghwa didn't want to be with other people but he loved being outside so he asked Hongjoong to follow him , the taller held Hongjoong's wrist , and it gradually came to the arm but Hongjoong didn't mind , he liked seeing Seonghwa out playing with dandelions . Jongho on the other hand didn't go out even if he wanted to play , because he enjoyed being with Yeosang more . The doctor refused to go out so Jongho did the same .

Yeosang pet Jongho's hair as the younger boy laid his head on his arms which were folded onto the table as he watched the others play , some had their doctors following them like Hongjoong and Seonghwa but they played more . Felix was trying to get Changbin to get up and play like everyone else , Hyunjin on the other hand was trying to stop Minho and Jisung from playing because they were out of control and almost fell off the 5 foot separation wall that separated the sectors of the outdoors , Woojin and Chan did their own thing , Woojin played the guitar as the younger boy sang softly , his tender voice soothing to hear .

Jongho pouted , really wanting to go and play but he didn't go because Yeosang . Yeosang noticed how demotivated the younger was and sighed to himself , I may get darker and sweat like shit and also get a sunburn but it's all worth it if Jongho can cheer up , the olde told himself , standing up and inviting Jongho to hold his hand and get up too , which the younger did with excitement .

Hyunjin at this point just left his two patients alone and sat next to Seungmin inside the shade , " Tired ? " Seungmin asked , Hyunjin nodded as Jeongin ran up to Chan and jumped on the older . " Pity you , two patients , the others only got one " Seungmin commented , handing the older male a Oreo cookie . Hyunjin just sighed and leaned back in his chair , " I love them though , they are so cute it's like watching a love story , I'm so lonely omg " Hyunjin snickers at himself , Seungmin just judges him but definitely found it funny too .
.
.
.
.
.
Once the time was over , everybody got in and for a reason , Jongho was soaking wet and Yeosang was busy wiping his hair dry like a mom because Jongho accidentally feel in the fountain , and now he wet ASF .

Hongjoong still had Seonghwa's arm wrapped around his and the boy was smiling widely under the hair over his face , somehow Hongjoong knew even if he couldn't see it . " HYUNJIN!!! MINHO IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK ! " Jisung's voice could be heard yelling and it caused Hyunjin to run out into the garden , followed by Yeosang , Jongho was left with Chan and the others .

Yeosang P.O.V

Once we saw Minho and Jisung , the older boy was on the ground staring at the bushes like he saw a monster with Jisung hugging him tightly , trying his best to calm Minho down , Hyunjin kneeled down and held Minho's shoulder , squeezing it and comforting him . I stood there as the whole thing was going on , just in case anything else happens .

Once Minho calmed down , we went back , Minho clung to Jisung and the mouse like boy didn't mind . The others looked at us in question and Woojin came up to Jisung and asked what happened like a dad , Chan on the other hand was calming Minho down .

" What was it hyung ? " Jongho asked me , his tired eyes met mine innocently ,
" It's nothing , Minho has schyzophrenia so I guess he saw something scary . " I replied smiling automatically when I saw his face , Jongho nodded and turned back away watching the others. I scrolled through my phone for a bit , texting San , who wanted to bring the others to visit Hongjoong and me , talking bout Hongjoong , he was busy holding Seonghwa's hand and talking about something , suddenly I felt a weight on my arm and I turned to see Jongho who had his eyes closed and head on my shoulder , I didn't wake him up cause he looked so peaceful . His eyelashes looked cute and his nose too , I just wanted to boop it , his lips had a cute little shape to them and it made me melt inside , his cheeks looked so fluffy and his bangs almost covered his eyes and they make him look so tiny , I'm soft .

My finger unconsciously raised and went to his nose and booped it , gaining a small little nuzzling reaction that made me realize I booped his nose and I giggled as quietly as possible trying to not wake him up because Jongho looked so precious I could cry .