Twenty Five

In the middle of the movie the door opened and a sleepy Seonghwa stepped out, he stumbled back a little when he saw the new faces, the four strangers waved their hands awkwardly and smiled, Seonghwa gave Hongjoong a desperate look in which a encouraging gaze returned. Seonghwa smiled to the four strangers.

" Hwa, we're watching a movie, wanna join?" Hongjoong called, Seonghwa paused for a bit but then nodded when one of the strangers smiled and called him.

" So whats your name, is it actually Hwa?" Wooyoung the stranger, asked, Seonghwa shook his head shyly," Park Seonghwa... " the shy male replied, Hongjoong giggled and ruffled his hair, " He's older than you fools, call him hyung" Hongjoong burst the fact, Wooyoung gasped and smiled widely,
" Wa... Hongjoong hyung is such a pain, hyung, if he starts scolding us can you help us out?" Wooyoung beamed, San squinted at the scene but went back to the movie, Seonghwa nodded unsurely and looked back at Hongjoong who gave him a geniune smile.

After a bit, Yeosang got up and went to Jongho, Jongho was looking around the room and has woken up a while ago.

" Jongho? What are you still in here for?" Yeosang asked, Jongho turned to his hyung and grinned, " Nothing... Just thought you and your friends should have fun, I dudnt wanna annoy anybody.", Yeosang frowned,
" Youre annoying me right now", " Because im too charming your heart gets all fluttery when i talk and even look at you? I know hyung, I know. My heart gets a fluttery seeing you too." Jongho wrapped his arms around Yeosang's waist and felt his breath hitch, the slight reaction made him smirk in victory. Yeosang looked up at his eyes dumbfoundedly and licked his lips nervously," That wasnt it.... " Yeosang managed to reply even thought Jongho wouldve forgotten what it was to by now,
" So im not charming?" Jongho pouted, Yeosang gulped and closed his eyes, pushing back a bit, Jongho reluctantly let go and out his hands on his hips, Yeosang was surprised athim actually letting go and to be honest, a bit disappointed. " Ok hyung, you can go back now I'll just finish looking around and come later if you want" Jongho smiled, his eyes held a flint of mischief when he saw Yeosang was slightly pouting,
" Ah- b-but...." Yeosang mumbled, Jongho pretended not to hear just to tease him.

Yeosang stood for a while like a statue then pulled himself togeter and walked to Jongho, " Hey, when I try to get out of your arms, dont you have any conscience? Who asked you to actually let go?" Yeosang lowkey scolded with a blush on his face, Jongho started smiling, " Isnt that what you wanted? I never do anything against your will.", Yeosang bit his lower lip in embarrasment," I didnt say it, who said i wanted it? "," So, do you want me to keeo holding you?", Yeosang looked at Jongho face to face and gulped, pursing his lips, he put his face down and moved forward to Jongho's chest then took his arms and wrapped them around himself, " Tighter. "
, Yeosang mumbled with his head on Jongho's chest, the younger chuckled and held Yeosang tighter, " You could've just said so, isnt it?".

------

At the dead of night, Mingi was feeling way better and Yunho was there to carw for him still. Mingi watched as Yunho slept on the ground peacefully, not awoken to care for him who was sick.

Mingi tested Yunho and he was ded asleep so Mingi got down from the bed and got onto the floor, he hovered next to Yunho and stared at his face, Mingi laid on his stomach and slowly and timidly allowed his finger to get closer to Yunho, his hand slowly caressed the soft cheek. " Yunho... Thanks..." Mingi smiled and whispered to the air, Yunho flinched and wiggled to his side and faced Mingi by fluke, Mingi held his breath and let go once he was in the clear. He went back to admiring Yunho and his finger kept stroking his cheek, then Mingi let his hand pet Yunho softly, the male was still sleeping but he slept with a small smile.

" You look so peaceful.... The person that gets your love will be so lucky, wont they? But for me, loving you is enough, at least I know you're gonna be happy either way. I can't tell you anything about what I feel, if you dont feel the same then you'll feel guilty and never be same around me, i cant risk losing my Yunho..."," Are you ok? You've been watching over me for so long and I am saying thanks for that, I hope you're sleeping well tonight, I'll be fine so you dont have to get up, just sleep well. If you get sick I'll care for you too. Good night. " Mingi smiled slightly and rested his hand on Yunho's hair, then leaned forward to peck his cheek but then a shuffling sound could be heard from the blanket and a hand grabbed onto Mingi's wrist, his lips weren't able to move, like someone were hoding onto them desperately.

Mingi brought his gaze down to see Yunho's soft eyelashes fluttering like butterfly wings onto his reddish cheeks, his lips were onto Mingi's, Mingi let out a shocked sound and Yumho let go of the kiss which Mingi couldn't digest other than the word, "SoFT", screaming in his head.

Yunho's enticing eyes opened and Ming blushed, he stared dumbfoundedly, Yunho smiled at the adorable fool above him.
" You woke me up, and whats with a peck on the cheek? Are you a kid? Couldnt you just kiss me instead?" Yunho chuckled, Mingi pursed his lips and sat up but Yunho grabbed him, " Stay." he smiled and kissed Mingi again, his soft lips pulling the others in, Mingi let Yunho take control and he just kissed back. When the kiss parted again, Yunho sat up and pulled Mingi onto his lap, grabbing his nape and kissing his lips again, Mingi got bolder and flung his arms onto Yunho's shoulder.

" Pretty boy, you shouldnt make good people wait so long, should you? Do you know how long I awaited this one simple confession from you? " Yunho teased, Mingi kissed his lips to shut him up,
" Stop talking".

The two woke up next to each other on the bed the next morning, still hugging.

( First Author note in this story ever but, i just gotta say it.

Guys, im sorry im gonna do smthn unforgivable and the story is coming to an end.)