Twenty Three

Hongjoong held out his hand for seonghwa to hold as he pressed play on the video.

From the first scene, Seonghwa already clamped his palms as tight as possible, tension rising, only having hongjoong as his aid.

Seonghwa's eyes attentively follow the recognizable scene, he felt scared to watch the male sitting in the field with his son.

Seonghwa's eyes suddenly became clouded and soft droplets fell from them, stringing a line onto his cheeks down to his lap. Hongjoong wiped away his tears for him and kissed his cheeks softly in assurance, his big eyes filled with worry for the older who was struggling to keep it in.

After a little while more, seonghwa suddenly reached out and just paused the video and hid himself into Hongjoong's neck, his tears wetting the sleeve of the white shirt.

Hongjoong pat the Broad back lightly and gave the trembling body a squeeze before kissing the mop of hair softly, " You wanna stop here? We can stop here.... Its the last extra step. You can go out at this point, I just want to make your scars all go away for real this time, if you can't, just tell me" Hongjoong whispered, Seonghwa sniffled and shook his head, " I can't do it... Just... Can I see it little by little, and can you stay with me for a while?" Seonghwa hugged the younger, Hongjoong smiled and kisses Seonghwa's exposed nape, "Why would I say no? They will let you come with me for a while, you're already in the sociable state, it's only for a night, I'll get them to let you come with me.", Seonghwa smiles and pulls away, " Hongjoongie, once I come out, can I be with you?" Seonghwa asked, his eyes filled with hope, Hongjoong returned the smile and pecked him on the lips," Where else would I want you to be? Be with me till you get things together then you'll live alone for awhile, just for me to see if you are able then you'll come back in." Hongjoong giggled when Seonghwa pouted at the leaving part.

" You're doing well Seonghwa, I can't wait to see you in normal clothes. " Hongjoong grinned.

-

Yeosang bit on Jongho's bottom lip and that caused the youngster to get startled and squeak, causing Yeosang to pull away in terror, " Jongho? Did I hurt you, omg are you OK? " Yeosang inspected Jongho's lips carefully in panic, Jongho smiled and nodded, " I was surprised. Nothing much.",
Yeosang let out a soft laugh, " You're so cute." Yeosang held Jongho's face and let him snuggle into the warm hands,
" Stay with me when you're out, OK? I'll keep you safe, that's what I promised one, and that's what I promised myself." Yeosang spoke, Jongho nodded happily, " I want to be with you too, I am too addicted now I can't leave.", Yeosang choked on his saliva and gave a weak smile," You brat... ", Jongho laughed at the look on Yeosang's face, glowing red like a laser pointer.

-

Yunho stuffed his basket with things that Mingi likes and paid for them before running off to the younger's house in a rush.

"Mingi I'm--" Yunho paused when he saw the naked mingi rolling on the carpet,
"Oh, YunhOoooo~ did you know? If I rUb my little tIngh on the floOr, it feels SooOoo niAce~" Mingi giggle and put his hand in between his legs, Yunho gulped and pulled the red faced male onto the sofa, " Mingi, I told you not to move.", Yunho looked away from the nasty." Butttttt... Its hOOOOTTTT....
Not even the GOOD WAY! " Mingi pouted and stuck his tongue out at Yunho, Yunho shook his head and covered Mingi with the blanket.

" Wait here and I'll get you food " yunho got up but Mingi pulled him back, " Nooooo neeedddd, I have food right here. " Yunho gulped at the serious tone at the end, Mingi grinned widely and sat up, his blanket barely holding on, " You are food. Yunfood. Nyam Nyam. " Mingi left yunho speechless but then made him hiss and squirm while screaming in pain once he bit Yunho's cheek real hard, " MINGI STOP BEING A CANIBAL." Yunho exclaimed then Mingi let go, " I love you, big baby fluffy. " Mingi grinned and pulled Yunho in for a hug, Yunho smiled and hugged back, " Yeah bub. I'll be back."

Yunho came back with the soup but now mingi was blanket less in the couch, playing with his shirt that he threw on the ground. Yunho grabbed the blanket quickly and pushed it back onto Mingi who whined and squirmed a little but didn't resist." Eat this, quick." Yunho placed the soup on the table, Mingi laid sideways with his palm supporting his head. "Feed me. I'm too tired" Mingi demanded, Yunho sighed and sat on the couch, picking up the soup and holding it for Mingi to eat, " Come on, eat it.", Mingi giggled and ate it happily.

After Yunho managed to finally get mingi to wear clothes after cleaning him down, the boy passed out and Yunho carried him all the way upstairs and put him in bed, deciding he couldn't leave Mingi alone, he went and brought a sleeping bag and put it on the floor next to mingi , he watched mingi sleep peacefully before climbing into the bag and sighing, he could see Mingi from down here and he smiled, knowing at least the male was resting well.

After that, every time mingi made a few sound of discomfort or whenever he whined, Yunho would get up and check on him, making sure to fix the problem and keep Mingi as comfortable as possible for a good rest.

" Shh.... Keep your eyes closed mingi, you need more sleep, you shouldnt get up. Have your rest, ill fix it" Yunho cooed as Mingi whined in his sleep with a pout, "... Hot... Hot.." mingi whined, Yunho pulled off the blanket and pulled down Mingi's sleeve but he said it was too cold then.

Yunho sighed and got up, went to Mingi's side and laid next to him, pulling the younger into his chest, mingi surprisingly stopped whining.

" I guess what you needed was a warm hug in the end?" Yunho smiled softly and closed his eyes.