Seven

Hongjoong looked away as Seonghwa ate in front of him because the boy had requested it due to the dislike of showing his face , Hongjoong didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable so he obliged .

" Done " Seonghwa spoke after gulping down his water and letting his hair fall back down to his face . Hongjoong turned around and sighed as he looked at Seonghwa who noticed , cocking his head in confusion , " What is it ? " He asked , Hongjoong sat up straight on his chair , leaning forwards , " I bet you look beautiful , I just wonder why you decide to cover up your face " Hongjoong held his hand out and pushed away tiny strands of hair from Seonghwa's face which didn't do any change or allow him to see more of his face but he did it anyways , Seonghwa flinched , pulling his head back and startling Hongjoong who apologized and sat back . " I don't think I look good , mommy wouldn't have left me if I did " Seonghwa mumbled just loud enough for Hongjoong to hear , " Maybe that is not the reason mommy left you here , maybe she just wanted you to be better because of all the things that has happened to you before . Maybe she wanted to get you help but then she also needed help but she didn't want to get any " Hongjoong leaned o the table and propped his fist to support his chin , Seonghwa was silent , the boy got up and walked towards Hongjoong's side , Hongjoong noticed and turned to face the boy who was hovering over him .

Seonghwa leaned down with his hands stretched out , it made Hongjoong feel threatened but he didn't move , he studied Seonghwa's behaviour . Seonghwa unexpectedly held Hongjoong's ears , which startled the doctor , " What are you doing Seonghwa ? " Hongjoong asked as he felt Seonghwa run his finger against his ear lobe , " You have alot of peircings , they're pretty " Seonghwa stated , getting up and leaving Hongjoong's ears . Hongjoong smiled and chuckled , confusing Seonghwa who sat back down at his place ,
" That was cute " Hongjoong giggled and held Seonghwa's hand which the taller male flinched at but relaxed right after .

A knock emitted from Hongjoong's office door , causing Seonghwa to turn around abruptly , Hongjoong sighed and yelled to whoever was knocking to come in , two males entered , one who wore clothes like a rich single mom and the other male just looked casual . " Oh hi Felix and Woojin . Sit down. " Hongjoong greeted the two and they watched Seonghwa in awe but ignored it and smiled at him , Seonghwa smiled back but of course it couldn't be seen . Seonghwa got up and sat on the other chair on Hongjoong's side as Felix and Woojin sat on the two chairs in front of Hongjoong .

" So ? You let your patient eat in your office ? " Felix asked and Hongjoong nodded , " Yep , this little baby doesn't like people " Hongjoong smiled and squished Seonghwa's cheek , somehow not missing . " Ohh.. that explains his hair . " Woojin realized ,
" So we are here to say thanks for taking care of our patients and I bought you something for you last week but I forgot to bring it , here " Woojin handed Hongjoong a small box which had something in it , Hongjoong thanked them and put it on his table , " So I was thinking we could go out tonight , I wanted to bring you and Yeosang to my parent's house , Woojin has been there but I want to bring you guys too " Felix spoke and Hongjoong shrugged , " Sure , i'll ask Yeosang , if he says yes then I'll text you . " .

After the the two guests left Hongjoong turned around to see Seonghwa putting a Pringle in his mouth after taking one out from Hongjoong's Pringle can , he froze and Hongjoong laughed making Seonghwa turn red. " You like Pringles ? " Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa nodded , putting the can back , " Why did you put it back ? Eat , I don't mind " Hongjoong took the can and gave it to Seonghwa who took it and opened , grabbing another chip and eating it . Hongjoong watched in awe , making Seonghwa shy .

Seonghwa bit on his tongue as he walked back to his room , as he walked , he noticed a boy who looked younger than him , fluffy brown hair and a childish look on his face , the boy noticed him and waved , Seonghwa waved back with little hesitation , finding him interesting .
Seonghwa got in his room and looked out the door's window and noticed the boy was opposite to him so he waved , the other boy smiled widely and ran in his room to get something , Seonghwa waited , guessing he wanted to show him something .

The boy came back with a piece of paper , with bold writing on it saying
' Hi ! My name is Jongho ! Use your paper and write something ' , Seonghwa nodded , going into his room and writing bold letters on his piece of paper and holding it up the window so Jongho could see .

' My name is Seonghwa , how old are you ? "

' 20 this year but it's not my bday yet "

' I'm 22 , you're younger then '

' I'll call u hyung , who is your doctor ? '

' Kim Hongjoong '

' Kang Yeosang '

' I think ur doc and mine r friends , my doc spoke about ur like , '
' they were friends '

' I'll ask him , is URS nice ? '

' Yeah , I rly like mine , u ? '

' Mine is a god , I can just stare at him '

' oh wow . '

' What is with ur hair ? '

' I am shy and don't rly like ppl '

' I'll be your friend then '

' Thx , hi new friend '

' Hi to u too '

' My paper is about to fin '

' K then , ttytmrw '