Nine

" The results show the same pattern , there is no change to his state , what should I do ? " Hongjoong pondered , studying Seonghwa's past reports .
" Try a different approach genius , observe his likes and dislikes , know what makes him act better and use it . " Yeosang preached , flipping through Jongho's empty reports , writing in one page as his report from his observation of the younger boy .
" Not that easy , the hospital has it's prohibitions , most of them prohibit me from allowing Seonghwa to do the other approach , not like I haven't thought of this before , it's just that I can't go on with it " Hongjoong sighed , sliding the file on to the table and getting up from his chair ,
" I'm gonna go and visit Seonghwa " Hongjoong grabbed a Pringle can and left Yeosang in his office alone to sort his data .

" Seonghwa ? " Hongjoong called out , the male looked up happily , " Hi Hongjoong ! " , Seonghwa pat the bed , signaling the doctor to sit there which Hongjoong did so .

" What is that behind your back? " Seonghwa asked , " its a present for you " Hongjoong smiled , " Ok... when do I get it ? " Seonghwa asked , intrigued by the object . " First you must tell me how you have been feeling this week here " Hongjoong demanded , " I feel a bit happier , I also made a friend , maybe two I guess " Seonghwa replied , Hongjoong nodded and smiled , pulling out the can of chips and handing to Seonghwa , who could be seen happy even is his face couldn't be seen .
" Thank you Hongjoong! " Seonghwa thanks the smaller male who just nods and watches as Seonghwa opens the can and eats neatly . The patient offers one to Hongjoong but he refused which Seonghwa answered by just shrugging .

Hongjoong walked around in Seonghwa's room , noticing how clean it was , Seonghwa watched him boredly , " You know... your room is cleaner than the others " Hongjoong finally spoke , " I like being clean . Clutters are pretty annoying " Seonghwa replied , playing with a pen in his hand . Hongjoong turned to face Seonghwa who looked bored , " Okay , I gotta leave for now but it's almost lunch so you can come to my office if you want to , just tell Seungmin . If you want to go eat with the others then you should follow Yeosang's patient , Jongho- ", Seonghwa cut Hongjoong off by lifting his head really fast , " Jongho ? You mean the boy opposite me ? " Seonghwa asked , Hongjoong nodded , confused to how Seonghwa knew him , " We are friends ! I can go to lunch with him , yay! " Seonghwa smiled enthusiastically , Hongjoong smiled at the fact Seonghwa has got himself a friend , he seemed to open up more .

" Okay , Chan , take good care of Seonghwa okay ? I am trusting you with him because he Hong's patient and Hongjoong trusted me with him ." Woojin looked at his patient who smiled like a idiot , staring at him and nodding which Seonghwa noticed and laughed quietly at , the others at the table seemed to notice too , " Okay Woojinie~ " Chan waved as Woojin left , flashing his patient a smile which Chan smiled wider at .

" Seonghwa , sit next to Changbin " Jongho pointed next to the kid with bangs covering his eyes , "No offense but , why is there always new kids ??? " Changbin groaned , " shut up Changbin hyung , last time I recall , you were the new kid "
Seungmin teased as he walked past the table , Minho and Jisung smiled at the younger male , Changbin blushed in embarrassment . Chan was still in his phase which Seungmin woke him up from , " Huh? What happened ? " Chan asked cluelessly , making the others laugh , " He likes his doctor " Changbin told Seonghwa who 'ohhh'd , " Don't pretend like you don't get all mushy and cute when you're around Felix, Changbin " Chan teased the younger who groaned and hid in his shirt sleeves with his head on the table .

Seonghwa felt like the guys were okay but Jongho had scars on his hands which made Seonghwa question himself about what might have happened . Somehow Seonghwa still preferred lunch at Hongjoong's office even though he had fun with the others .

Meanwhile somewhere else in the hospital , Hyunjin ran after his patients who were playing with his diary , Seungmin laughed as he saw the helpless doctor try to get back the black book that belonged to him , he felt pretty sorry and guessed he should help out , " Minho and Jisung hyung ! " Seungmin called out , making all three turn around ,
" Don't tease your doctor like that , it's mean " Seungmin glanced at Hyunjin who had a light blush on his cheeks ,
" Okay , just because you said so " Jisung took the book from Minho's hand and handed it over to Hyunjin with a big smile , " Sorry Hyunjinie " Minho apologized , grabbing Jisung's wrist as their guards called them back to their rooms .

Hyunjin watched as Seungmin smiled at him , the corners of his lips hesitantly lifting up in response.