Glass

Raphtalia: HIYAAAA (uses horizontal Square)

Filo: Heiii (Grip Slant)

Ren: How are they doing damage to that thing, but we cant?

Itsuki: It has to be some sort of cheat.

Motayasu: I can't believe we have to sit here and watch Naofumi kill that thing.

Myne: Thats if he even can, he is the Shield hero after all.

Naofumi: Im sorry princess but if you're not going to do anything I suggest you leave this the the real hero.

Myne: W-why you....

Even if we are doing damage to the boss this will take to long. The monsters are already storming the whole town. Hopefully the incapable players where to get out of town. I have to use all of what I learned to take this thing down.

Naofumi: Raphtalia, this things like a boss in this world too, that means he has a week spot somewhere.

Raphtalia: I'll try and keep an eye out.

Soul Eater: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh (starts charging attack)

Naofumi THERE!!! Strike the eye on his forehead while he's charging!

No, she wont make it in time before she gets hit by it.

Naofumi: Come "The Lords Shield"!!! Now! "LORDS BATTLE SHOUT" (Unique skill that stuns bosses). Switch!!! "Sword Shield". Time to finish this, "Howling Octave (uses and 8 hit skill)

Soul Eater: Grrrrrrr......(stops moving and shatters into tiny crystals)

                            Congratulations!!!

Seems I got another useful shield out of it (Soul Eater Shield). Man I wasted all my SP in that combo.

Raphtalia: I never knew you could use sword skills with the Sword Shield?

Naofumi: I can only use one sword skill with it then it shatters and goes on cool down.

Raphtalia: So thats why you never use it.

Naofumi: Not only that, it also uses a lot of SP.

Ren: How did you do it? How did you manage to kill that thing when we couldn't?

Naofumi: Its because all you guys ever think about is leveling up and killing monsters, you forget this isn't a game. Theres peoples lives at stake, so depending on what you do it could have a negative impact on everyone around you.

Itsuki: How come your attacks where having effect on that thing but ours wasn't.

Naofumi: I don't recall you guys sharing any info with me so why should I. Figure it out for yourself hero of justice.

Myne: You can't talk to the heroes like that you rapist.

Naofumi: I wouldn't try to get on my bad side if I were you. As we are now even you guys can't take me on as you are now, you're too weak.

???: Seems like there was a "Hero" among you after all.

Motayasu: Who's there?

???: I have no business with you boy, my business is with the hero.( points at Naofumi)

Naofumi: And who might you be?