The Tale of The Dragon

Kirito: Hey Naofumi!

Naofumi: Yeah whats up?

Kirito: Haven't you noticed?

Naofumi: (checks game log)!!! Is that even possible?

Kirito: It seems so everyone is going crazy, seems it had something to do with that skill you used.

Naofumi: Yeah says here that drops are distributed to everyone equally but since u cant split a last attack bonus, I guess everyone got one.

Raphtalia: That might become one of the best skills out there. If u can get the last attack bonus on every boss from now on with that skill.

Naofumi: Then everyone will get stronger and will be motivated to join the raids with us.

Asuna: Yeah but it seems everyone gets a different drop from the boss it seems.

If we can recruit more people with this skill to guarantee the boss drop for everyone, we can get through floors faster.

Agil: You guys need to see this!

Naofumi: What's wrong? (Follows Agil)

I followed Agil towards the next floor only to find a Dragon Hour Glass, its strange to see one at the beginning of the floor.

Naofumi: Yeah thats a Dragon Hour Glass, its from the world i was summoned.

Agil: I remember you mentioning it before, but this is something else man.

                              *Quest Dragons Tale*

                              O Accept     X Decline

Naofumi: Whats this a new quest?

Agil: Yeah I got it too.

Kirito: Whats the hold up guys?

Naofumi: We just got a random quest.

Asuna: I've never heard of a quest that has no details on what to do.

Naofumi: Yeah it might be a trap. Everyone get ready to fight.

We all get ready as everyone else joins in on the quest, but its only being distributed to mine and Agils party. Everyone else left since they didn't show much interest and were tired from the boss fight.

Naofumi: Is everyone ready to accept the quest?

Everyone: Yeah!

Raphtalia takes my hand as we both pressed the Accept button.

Kirito: Nothing is happening?

Naofumi: Yeah its not appearing in the accepted quest menu.

Asuna: Could this be a bug?

Naofumi: That wouldn't be hard to believe since we are changing the rules of the game.

Filo: Can we eat this bug thing you are talking about?

Naofumi: Unfortunately its not something someone can physically see.

Raphtalia: Whats a bug then.

Asuna: Thats a term used for when something isn't working as it should be only used in technology.

Raphtalia: So then does that me this world is in trouble with this bug.

Naofumi: Since this world is stable for the moment its safe to say we are ok for the time being.

Filo: So theres no food then?

Raphtalia: Filo we need to focus.

Kirito: Don't you think its weird that the quest was only distributed to us only?

Agil: Maybe its because we were the first parties to get to the next floor.

Silica: What if it had something to do with that Hour Glass?

Naofumi: That could be a probability.

Kirito: Maybe everyone that is close to Naofumi is affected, makes sense if you think about it.

Naofumi: The name of the quest was "Dragons Tale".

Agil: So this quest is related to the Cardinal Heroes.

Kirito: Then that means...

Naofumi: Whats wrong Kirito?

Kirito: Guys do you guys know what the system is called that controls everything in this world?

Asuna: No I don't think I do?

Agil: No Way!!!

Naofumi: Well what is it?

Kirito: This world is being controlled the Cardinal System.

Naofumi: Cardinal?

Asuna: System!

Kirito: The Cardinal System was designed to work without any human interaction, it constantly makes new quests and changes according to the code.

Naofumi: Could this quest be a quest only designed for the Cardinal Heroes and their parties?

Kirito: It could be, only way to find out is by bringing all the other Cardinal heroes here and find out.