Lost But Found

Asuna: Im out of healing potions and crystals.

Kirito: Yeah me too. How you holding up Naofumi?

Naofumi:...

Asuna: Hes unconscious.

Kirito: What, does he still have Hp?

Asuna: I don't see an Hp bar or a player icon.

Kirito: We need help!!!

Where am I? Did i die? Is this my punishment for thinking I could protect everyone? I never got to thank Raphtalia for all shes done for me. Damn I'm the worst, I was never able to complete what I set out to do, I was never able to go back to my own world.

                       ~Inside Naofumi's Mind~

???: Are you giving up?

Naofumi: I died, there's nothing I can do now.

???: Was my anger and power not enough.

Naofumi: Wait you're!?

Rage Dragon: Will you let those who have faith in you die or will you rise to defeat your foe!

Naofumi: You're right there still something I need to do.

Rage Dragon: I was really pissed of and angry when I died, but I will pass on my rage and anguish to you in hope it will aid you.

*Acquired Full Dragon knight Armor*

Raphtalia: Naofumi! Naofumi! Naofumi!

I wake up to Raphtalia crying on my chest.

Raphtalia: Please Naofumi don't leave me too, Please don't leave me!

Naofumi: I..its alright...Im not going anywhere just yet.

Raphtalia: Naofumi!!!

Kirito: Thank god I kept that revival item from the Christmas event.

Naofumi: Looks like I owe you one Kirito.

Raphtalia: I... I thought I was going lose you too. (Holds Naofumi)

Naofumi: Its ok Im not going anywhere.(holds Raphtalia)

Raphtalia: N..Naofumi..

Naofumi: Yeah?

Raphtalia: I love you Naofumi. I've been in love with you ever since you helped me get over my fears.

Naofumi: Where's this coming from?

Raphtalia: I just don't want to regret anything anymore, I don't want to die without ever telling you how I really feel.

Naofumi: I.....

Filo: THE BOSS BROKE FREE!!!

Naofumi: Sorry Raphtalia, I'll give you my answer once this is over. (drinks full hp potion)

Raphtalia: Alright

Naofumi: Rage Shield!

Kirito: You're not planing on using that skill again are you?

Naofumi: No, this time we will do it together. "Dragon Knight Armor"!

Asuna: Looks like you acquired a new skill.

Naofumi: No this is just someones will. Lets go!

Filo: Master? Why are you you doing here?

Naofumi: The plans changed, we will hit this thing with everything we have.

Silica: We managed to brake part of his shell on the left side.

Naofumi: Then thats where we will hit it. Kirito tell everyone to use their strongest skill in exactly 2 minutes.

Kirito: Alright!

Naofumi: Asuna re-group with Agil's team and explain the situation.

Asuna: Got it!

Naofumi: Raphtalia, Filo, Silica, you're all with me I need you guys to to protect me for a while.
Raphtalia/Filo/Silica: Right!

I can't let anyone else get hurt, I'm ending this thing now. I promised Raphtalia I would answer her confession. I never would have thought that would happen. I made promise to her that we would help as many people as possible from going through what she had to go through, and I'm keeping it.

Naofumi: Alright I'm trusting you guys.

Raphtalia: I'm not leaving you're side ever again.(draws her sword)

Naofumi: Alright lets do this everyone. "Take my burning rage of frustration and anguish, may your flesh burn and cry as you're soul burns from rage "ROYAL  BURIAL""!!!(Flames engulf the boss as everyone lashes at him with everything they have).

GeoCrawler:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!( The boss is glows bright blue and shatters)

Naofumi: That got him. (goes back to normal)

Raphtalia: Are you alright?

Naofumi: Yeah, just tired from using all my magic twice is all.

Raphtalia: Thats good, you need to stop worrying me when you do stuff like that.

Naofumi: I'm sorry, I just feel like no one else can do the things I can and put everyone above myself. Hahah I must be an idiot.

Raphtalia: You're not an idiot, you just started to trust people again. Remember when everyone thought I was being mistreated by you.

Naofumi: Yeah, thats when I got this cursed power.

Raphtalia: That was also the first time I've felt like I fully understood your frustration and sadness, but it was I also wanted to let you know how grateful I was that you chose me as your partner.

Naofumi: Raphtalia....

Raphtalia: Yeah?

Naofumi: Will you continue to stay with me even though I'm an idiot? (Holds Raphtalia)

Raphtalia: Of course I will, I am you're Sword where ever you go I will always go with you. (Gets closer and kisses Naofumi)

This world always puts us down and will always try to make us want to give up but theres always someone that comes along and helps us up and guide us through the darkness. When Raphtalia comforted me that night at after the duel my world brightened up again.