~Intro~

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction made for entertaining purposes only. The characters are alluring to real people but it does not accurately reflect their personality and the story is mostly fiction.

Story details

Her heart stops momentarily as her eyes land on the creature inside of the glass box, something in her twisting as her eyes meet his.

The poor creature slowly turns on his side, his lids half closed as he takes in her figure. Then without a warning, he abruptly moves putting a hand against the glass.

And although he didn't utter a word, she knew exactly what he was asking for.

'Save Me'

And although that wasn't her original reason for being there, she couldn't bring herself to leave him behind. So she did the only thing she could think of...

-----------------

Will they be able to escape? Can she save him? Most importantly, can she keep him safe?

Author's notes

Finally got to publish this story. This is the first book for the Bangtan Merman AU that I have planned out. Stayed tuned for more...

I hope you enjoy the story.

Please show your love and support by voting and commenting.

Enjoy!

-Van

Amazing cover made by aerhopeplane

Dedicated to my lovely readers who gave this book a chance.

Started: COMING SOON
Completed:

Started: COMING SOONCompleted: