~10~

Starting from the basics

EunHae softly smiles as she sees the boy sleeping next to her, his arms and legs wrapped around a pillow, reminding her of a bear clinging to a tree.

Cute.

She thinks to herself brushing his hair out of his face, noticing his brows slightly drawn together.

Matching his expression, EunHae uses her index finger to gently smooth out the skin, pushing his frown away.

What are you dreaming of fishboy? She wonders resting her chin in her palm, satisfied when his expression is calm and relaxed.

Lost in her own thoughts, the girl comes back to her senses when her phone buzzes on the nightstand.

As the girl stands up to get it, a hand gently wraps around her wrist pulling back to the bed, the boy cuddling closer to her as soon as he feels a lack of warmth.

"Okay, okay, I won't leave." EunHae whispers with a giggle, quickly covering her mouth so that she doesn't wake the boy up.

The silence, however, doesn't last much, since a few minutes after, a worried Namjoon appears desperately knocking on her door, letting out a sigh of relief when he sees the boy peacefully sleeping next to her.

"Oh, sorry about that." Namjoon whispers in a low tone, slightly scratching his temple as he makes eye contact with the girl. "I couldn't find him so I panicked." 

"It's okay." She says with a smile, gently placing the boy's arm back on the pillow as she stands up, motioning Namjoon over.

"Did something happen?" He asks, frowning when the girl slowly nods her head.

"He had a panic yesterday." EunHae says, Namjoon's face paling as he realizes their mistake.

"We forgot to leave a light on for him didn't we?" Namjoon says, his hand smacking his forehead as he tilts his head back. "Is he okay?"

"For now it looks like he is, but it was a close call."

The sound of footsteps draws the pairs' attention as they boy appears in the hallway, a sleepy smile placed on his lips as he greets the two.

"Morning V." Namjoon says ruffling the boy's hair, the boy giving him a boxy grin in return.

"Breakfast will be ready in a bit." EunHae announces, smiling as the boy sits down, lowering his body so he can rest his head on the table, sleep still visible on his face.

Letting out a soft chuckle, the girl gently taps his shoulder as she sets the plates on the table, the boy stretching out his arms in response.

Their meal is mostly quiet, Namjoon and EunHae glancing at the boy every once in a while to make sure he is okay, though everything seems to indicate that he is fine at the moment.

EunHae is about to stand up but the boy stops her, slightly shaking his head as he reaches over the table and takes her plate, carefully taking them to the sink like he has seen them do before. Then he proceeds to put on gloves before he starts rinsing the dishes.