~12~

His name

The boy follows the oldest with his eyes as he continuously paces back and forth in the living room, grabbing certain objects and books as he goes.

"Okay." Namjoon mutters to himself. "This should be enough."

He places various book on the table and stops to look at the boy, his head slightly tilted to the side as he continues to think. "Maybe not?"

All the while, the boy patiently continues to wait, his curiosity growing with each passing second.

"Ah! I almost forgot." Namjoon says retreating back to his room, the boy silently chuckling at his friend's behavior.

He found it cute that whenever Namjoon had something to do, he always talked to himself.

Meanwhile, EunHae reads a book on the sofa, glancing up once in a while as she also waits for Namjoon to settle down.

"Okay V," Namjoon starts rubbing his hands together, "today we are going to try something new okay?"

The boy stares at him from his spot on the floor, brow raised in question as Namjoon lowers himself so he's sitting next to him.

"This should help you to at least be able to read Hangeul." Namjoon explains pointing at the books, the curious boy flipping through the pages before giving him a nod.

He is familiar with the characters, having seen them all over the place but he is not sure what their purpose is.

"First let's learn how Hangeul works." He says, the boy nodding his head as he continues to speak. "The Korean alphabet or Hangeul is made up of 24 letters, 14 consonants and 10 vowels, each one with a different sound. For example," he says opening to the first page in the book, "this one makes the sound 'a'."

"This one over here makes the sound 'e'."

One by one, Namjoon explains each letter and how it's pronounced, the boy nodding along with each one.

"Very good V." Namjoon says with a smile. "Now repeat after me."

The boys excitedly claps his hands and follows along, mouthing the sounds but not actually making them.

"Hmmm."

Namjoon looks around, letting out a sigh when he realizes that he forgot his pencil case in his room.

"I knew I was forgetting something." He mutters as he walks away.

EunHae puts her book to the side with a small giggle, sitting down next to the boy, taking out a pencil from her bag and handing it to him.

The boy stares at the object for a few seconds before he puts the end of it in his mouth and starts chewing.

"No silly," EunHae says with a chuckle, "you don't eat this."

He gives her a sheepish smile and scratches the back of his head, looking at the girl's hand on his as she shows him how to use the pencil.

Meanwhile, Namjoon watches the interaction with narrowed eyes, arms crossed as he stands by the table.

"What? Where'd you get a pencil from?" Namjoon asks, the girl replying with a shrug of her shoulders. "I needed one." He adds with a pout.