-chapter 1-

Starting time: April 7th, 08:12am (CEST)

-

---

You were so excited. So. Fucking. Excited. Finally you would get a chance to go to a place you always wanted to go to, Italy. You were just fascinated by their culture, language and overall being. You taught yourself Italian and you would just pay alit of respect to Italians. Why tho?

When you were 11, you heard about a comic shop that opened near you, and it was the first comic shop in your city so you were excited. You had to save some money before going there tho sense your mom wouldn't give you money for "useless distractions". When you had enough money to purchase your first comic, you rushed to the shop. When you arrived you just couldn't stop staring at the crazy amount of books that were in there. "Hello there young lady" anche old man said smiling, probably the shop's owner, "h..hello..." you replied. The old man could keep in a giggle as he saw the sparkles in your eyes from what you were witnessing.

There were even mini figurines of characters that you couldn't recognize but they still looked beautiful. "Want me to tutor you around? You seem new to comics" the old man said "YES!" you looked at him in sheer happiness. He started showing you some comics of superheroes, girly stuff and so on. You walked around, him following behind till you noticed comics that... didn't really look like the comics you were looking at before? You pointed at them saying "why do these comics look different?" And the old man replied "these types of comics are called manga, they're simply comics but made in Japan, mostly by Japanese people and they do have a different style of art and different story telling, they're actually extremely popular". "Woah~ can I please look at them, they sound interesting!" You said loudly and the old man just gave you a nod of approval.

You ran to those called manga and just looked around, there were actually characters that you recognized like Naruto and his friends, Inuyasha, the good stuff. While looking around you noticed a manga with a bizarre cover and you could read "JoJo's bizarre adventures". It looked pretty weird but it got your interest to you proceeded to give it a look. It would be rude to just read it without buying it so you deviced that this will be your first manga ever! Boy, you were excited to read it. "Oh, you chose that? You got pretty bizarre but good taste then. This manga is amazing but it's violent, long and has a lot chapters and volumes sense it's been running for almost 25 years now, I do highly suggest you to start with that tho" the old man pointed out smiling while you handed him the money "I don't mind, I'll come alit here to buy the rest then!" you giggled. "Well, see you soon then" the man waved and you waved back at him and proceeded to run back home, holding the manga close to you.

After you stared reading it, you really got into this story, from Jonathan to the current josuke from part eight. It's amazing how a story can stay so good so long. The story introduced you to an endless amount of amazing bands and songs that you love so damn much. Now you're 16, 6 years later and you still love this story. Heck, you even spent some crazy money on mini figurines and such, but you didn't mind since you worked part time job and earned like, 300$ a month working as a main in a shop. Some went on school needs, some went to your family and the rest for JoJo. It isn't much money but for a 16 years old it's quite the bit. It was a month untill the big day, what day you might ask?

On your 15th birthday, your parents decided to get you a bit present, you have been working hard at school and in the family so they thought that you deserved it. And they also knew that you were stressed and just overall didn't know what to do with life, so they thought that it would be a good opportunity for you to find yourself and your freedom. What was the present tho?