- chapter 3+1 -

Start: 2:35pm (CEST)

After the spent time with Giorno,and after watching golden wind till episode 20 (because at the time, no more came out and now that you were in a parallel universe you wouldn't be able to get more), he was really surprised and excited even if he would try to not show it. In another parallel universe he was famous, how was he supposed to feel after all? You finished everything in one day, sense there we no missions today so it was no problem.

You hear your stomach making some noise, "I think I'm hungry-" you say. Giorno laughs silently before getting out of bed and offering you a hand, "let's eat then, shall we" you smile and take his hand then get up. Then you both proceeded to walk out of the hotel. "Libeccio makes Amazing food, one thing to see it in our anime and another is actually tasting it" you nod. smiling, you both walk to the infamous restaurant. As you walk, you felt all fluffy inside. Giorno seemed like the type that didn't care about anything and he seemed pretty chill. I mean, it's not like he did anything weird but the fact that he layed next to you and watched JoJo with you made you fangirl inside. As you were thinking about Giorno, you couldn't help but smile. He looked at you, rising an eyebrow and saying "what are you smiling about?" And to that you reply "you know, it's not and everyday thing that you get to meet one of your absolute favourite characters, like, I love you so much that I would read fanf-" then you snap out, realising that you're ranting about Giorno TO Giorno. You realise that you are starting to blush and you try your best to hide it and keep it in.
"Uh, read what?-"
"Manga"
You realise that you're an amazing liar with how calm you were while saying that. "What is manga?-" he asks, of course he didn't know. "It's simply comics, Japanese comics. The anime that I showed you was based on a comic :)" you say, being proud of yourself. " I see, sure thing tho, Japanese stuff are quite popular in your universe aren't they, amore?" He says and looks at you teasingly and you look back at him saying "yes, they indeed are, kiddo".

You both arrive at Libeccio and you start looking Around "the place is fancy, nice nice, very nice giorno-chan" you start giggling, obviously getting the reference while giorno looked at you, chuckling awkwardly. you find the bucci gang at they infamous usually spot. "Weren't you on a mission?" You ask. "You retard, we just came back" Abbacchio hisses at you and instead of being frightened, you internally fangirl while acting bold on the outside "you're the retard here, you might be older but learn to have some respect." Everyone on the table gasps, Narancia and Mista in complete shock, Bucciarati's eyes wide and fugo having his mouth agape. Giorno was slightly smirking thought. "Oh girl, you're fucking with the wrong person" he says, clearly angered while starting up and going to your direction. " Whatever you say, gay goth" you smirk so big his blood starts boiling from anger. "What? You're gonna beat a poor girl that got lost and doesn't know her way home?~ that's just not manly, am I wrong?" You perfectly knowing Abbacchio's stand, and knowing that it's not really fit to fight, you weren't much worried.
"Ok ok, guys. Stop. We're in a public space, let's not disturb the people" Bucciarati says, standing up and going to hold back Abbacchio. "Whatever you say, capo~" you reply, taking giorno's hand in yours and sitting next to Mista.

Abbacchio tried to calm himself down, it was useless to get angry at some kiddo. But still, as revenge, he had a plan...a big one.
What is this plan? You're going to find out soon..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

↤↤↤↤↤↤ to be continued..
.

.

.

Finishing time: 3:29pm (CEST)

Words count: 758 words

-----

author note
I noticed how much I wasn't made for writing, I was really struggling to write and I almost gave up on continuing this book, but just now I got a notification from @Ambulance-chan saying that they wanted to know what will happen next, and I felt a burst of motivation to continue. It isn't long I know, but I'm trying to get used to it again. I can say that your comments help me a lot, so thank you! And I hope you enjoy~