- chapter 12 -

You barely slept, from the pain to your forehead to your body aching because of all the stress it has been through, to your mental stability. Everything is happening to quickly, it almost feels like you have barely any time to process it or to plan anything for the future. You'd like to listen to some music right now but the phone is no where to be found, you probably left it at home, you can't tell. That cute rabbit, you're not sure where it is and you feel guilty for leaving it.

You're technically a hostage right now but.. this is a good opportunity, you must take it. Even with all the stress and hatred you're currently feeling, you think that the plan that you have in your head might just work..

You and your online friends were theorising about this possibility. What if.. Team Bucciarati and The hitman team decided to take down the boss together instead of beating each other? The boss would have more people against him and he wouldn't be able to defeat all.. right?

You're planning to convince Risotto to make an alliance with Bucciarati and his squad, It's the only way to defeat the boss. You'll even explain the power of the arrow and where you'll possibility find it, the arrow will be very useful in this situation and besides, if the boss got his hands on it first and the arrow actually accepted him, it'd be automatic game over for all of you.

You're not sure if risotto will even listen to you but you'll convince him just like you did with melone, you'll talk about how each and everyone of his team, including him, will get killed. You hope that just that would be enough to convince him and if it isn't.. you aren't sure of what you'll do but you'll think on the spot, probably.

This is too much for a sixteen years old.

From what you can tell, it's morning. There's morning light entering from the window, illuminating the room. You can even hear birds sing and you can hear cars driving by, even people chatting. Where are you right now? You wonder.

Your thoughts wonder to Bucciarati's team, you sort of..miss them already. You have been kidnapped, you should be scared for dear life but, you feel nothing, you feel empty. You wonder, how much must Mista feel guilty, even narancia. How much fugo must be angry, how much giorno must be in distress, You wonder.

How much must Bucciarati feel under pressure.. he might even think that The hitman team will now use you against him and his team, that poor guy, you have no idea how his team is dealing with all of this. Your thoughts even wonder to abbacchio for a second, is it bad that you.. forgave him? You probably shouldn't but.. did something happen without your knowledge, is there a piece of the puzzle you're missing? It happens that in moments of anger, humans loose sight of reality and do questionable actions, and even if what Abbacchio did was extreme..maybe, just maybe, he was blinded by rage?

Would he actually do that stupid action if it wasn't for that reason?

You wonder.

Just when you decide to close your eyes and go back to sleep, you hear a creak from the door. You open your eyes and look at the door's direction and you see melone there, he seems to be weirdly smiling like he usually does but you fell sadness, even distress radiating from him. "BuonGiorno, baby~" he tells you as he fully opens the door and gets in the room. You rub your eyes and sit on the bed's side, groaning. You should would have liked to sleep more.

"Hello.." you almost whisper to him then look at his direction. He takes a similar shirt and shorts to the ones that you're wearing and he walks towards you, handling you the items. "Take a shower, I'll be waiting here. After you're done, we'll have breakfast. The others are also getting ready so don't take too much time." He explains and you simply nod, taking the clothes from him and standing up, walking towards the bathroom.