- chapter 15 -

After the tense discussion you have just been part of, Bucciarati decided to continue the discussion in a safer place than his headquarters. He said that he has an isolated home near the beach at naples and he said that passione isn't aware of it so they can safely talk there. although Risotto and Bucciarati emanated a dark aura around each other, they decided to go sit in a corner to talk about details.

Bucciarati looked slightly angry and sad but that was understandable, you just told him about what was fated to happen to him and his team but you know that he's a strong man, he cares about is team more than he does care about himself so right now it seems like he's trying to compress his feelings to protect the people he cares about the most, his family.

Just thinking about how noble and good hearted Bucciarati is makes you feel the butterflies in your stomach and makes you uncontrollably smile. it almost feels as if like.. you want to hug him, even protect him if you could but what can you do really? sure you have some useful knowledge but apart that.. are you really that helpful? you wonder.

You look down at the hands on your lap, fingers playing with each other sense they didn't really know what to do, you sigh. you suddenly hear multiple footsteps and the sound of gasps and you look up, seeing Giorno quickly walking towards you, followed by Fugo. Abbacchio is standing there, shock printed on his face but he's frozen in place, it seems like he isn't really sure of what to do or say.

Giorno bends down to your seated level and wraps his strong arms around your figure, embracing you tightly and you uncontrollably move your arms to wrap them around him, hugging him. you couldn't help but mumble a trembling "i missed you" and you felt his arms wrapping around you tighter.

It's weird, you've met him recently yet.. he became so dear to you already, you wonder if he feels the same. You know about him, about his past and his probable future but he knows nothing about you. You feel pats in your head and you look up, wondering who it is and you see fugo, smiling you with a gentle yet sad smile, almost a guilty smile.

You close your eyes and smile back at him, a gentle, sencire smile. you look around and see all your friends smiling of joy, all but abbacchio. you think that you'll talk to him later. Prosciutto stays there, observing the scene as he smirks lightly, not able to keep it in. He's human after all.

Bucciarati and Risotto come back, bucciarati still having that sad, scared expression just like some of your friends but you can do nothing about it so you brush it off. "Risotto called his team and they'll follow us. they'll probably stay with us for a day or two sense there's a lot to discuss and we don't want to loose time. It's not our headquarters but another place so Fugo, Narancia and Mista will go get some clothes and other neccesarieties for us. (Y/N) will come with us. understood?" said bucciarai and everyone nodded or hummed as Mista, Narancia and Fugo got ready to leave.

Narancia and Mista gave you a last hug and they waved to you and fugo Simply gave you a nod, smiing gently and they all walked out the restaurant. Giorno stood up from his place and gave you his hand, you smile and take it as you stand up. Bucciarati and Risotto are the first to walk out the restaurant, they seem to be discussing then you and Giorno follow behing, staying silent but holding each other's hand, Abbacchio and Prosciutto follow behind, also staying silent.

Everyone gets in risotto's car sense Mista and the others took Bucciarati's one and Prosciutto started driving. The car had a weird design, it had the driver seat but then it had two passenger seats so risotto and bucciarati sat there, discussing while you, Giorno and Abbacchio sat in the back seats, Giorno being the one in between. You leaned against his shoulder and closed your eyes, sighing in pleasure and giorno leaned his head agaisnt yours, looking outsde the window of your side.