- chapter 5 -

Starting point: 13:35pm (CEST)

After all this conversation, the the Abbacchio incident, you ask Bucciarati where will you stay or sleep. "At our hideout, I realised, you can be helpful to us" he says, everyone looks at you curiously, besides Abbacchio. "sure, I know some stuff, and I would like to talk to you privately later, if you don't mind" you reply, he nods and you notice that Abbacchio stands up and goes away of the table, but you don't give it much mind.

You sigh, you generally are a moody person. You can be happy then sad the next moment, you think a lot, and right not that's what's happening. It is exciting to be here, with characters you admire, isn't it? It feels good.. why are you feeling empty and somehow..sad? Is your period kicking in? Well, hopefully not. You are currently wondering 'will..I be able to see mom again?..dad?' you sigh again and cross your arms. You hear the gang ordering food but you don't pay it much attention, you hear costumers chatting, everything seems so lively yet.. GODDAMMIT WHY MUST YOU BE SO MOOOOODYYYYYYY?!?!? agh. You suddenly feel someone shaking you.

"(Y/N)?? Are you fine?" Narancia asks worried "o-oh- OH oh yeah, don't worry cute orange" you giggle at the nickname you call him and he blushes furiously and gives you a soft, friendly punch in your arm. "HEY?! IM NOT A KIIIIIIIIIID, I'm older than you!" He yells while everyone on the table laughs, besides giorno, he softly let's out a chuckle. "indeed, you're still a cute orange, and besides, you look 14 so shhh, kiddo" you laugh with the group as Narancia whimpers in frustration. "Hey guys, please keep quiet, were in a public place" Bucciarati states and everyone nods. A waiter comes and tells Bucciarati that there's a call for him, he stands up with an "excuse me" and walks away.

You see Abbacchio Coming back, with a tea pot. You smirk 'do you really think that I'm that dumb, try me' and It seems that Giorno notices your smirk and gets what's on your mind. He sits down and says "(Y/N) scusami for how I treated you earlier, I have a headache and was in a bad mood, I got some tea, want some?" Everyone in the table gets what going to happen, but you're smarter than that. "Sure, tea is my favourite drink, and you're just too kind to bring me tea" you reply as you move you tea cup a but closer to him so he can selve you the 'tea'. "I'm glad you aren't mad at me, some girls can get pretty annoying, you seem like an interesting person" he says again 'so cheeeesyyyy, just get to the point goth' you think.

He starts serving the 'tea' and after he's done,he handles you the cup "I hope you like it" he says. Everyone looks worried in the table, with Giorno, they didn't mind, but with you... They don't know, it made them nervous. Giorno was smirking thought, he knew that you knew what Abbacchio was doing. "Thank you so much, you don't seem like a bad person after all" you give him the sweetest smile you could possibly give, trying to keep in your laughs as you get closer to applicate your devilish plan. "Enjoy" he says, "I indeed will" you reply.

Then..

"You retard" you say as you splash Abbacchio with his own 'tea'. Everyone gasps,even Giorno, he DID know you'd do something, but... Not something so.. interesting. Mista was sitting next to Abbacchio and he GOT immediately up so he wouldn't get touched by the 'tea'. Narancia looks shocked and in lost if words, but at the same time he giggles here and there. Fugo, well, his eves are going to pop out of his eye sockets from how wide his eyes are. Mista runs away to the bathroom to make sure that the 'tea' didn't touch him. And you, you laugh.

"I did tell you that I know a lot of stuff, didn't I? You think I'm so dumb to fall for this stupid trick? Yare yare daze~" you say at you flip your hair. Abbacchio stays still, not moving an inch, eyes dark, you can barely see them, his head is pointed down. You stand up, you want to go to the bathroom to wash your hands just in case but as you pass him, the pins you down on the table so hard the table breaks and you both fall on the floor, you still being pinned down.

Narancia, fugo and Giorno gasp, they quickly rush to Abbacchio, "Abbacchio, She was just joking!" "Don't hurt her, does a girl!" "It was your fault for starting this" they all tell him but then "STATE ZITTI, TUTTI VOI!!" (shut up, all of you!) And you can head gasps from the other costumes as they wonder what's going on. Bucciarati rushes back to see Abbacchio wet, table broken, plates and the tea pot chattered and most importantly, Abbacchio pinning you down. He observes more the broken tea pot, till he gets it. "You pulled up that stupid trick you did with Giorno, Again, didn't you?" Bucciarati asks, calmly as he walks next to Abbacchio. Abbacchio ignores him and leans in your ear then Whispers:

"I'm going to show you later, you stupid purrana. You just wait" then he stands up and goes to the bathroom. You feel a shiver, but then stand up, "That fuck" you mutter as Giorno bella you "are you alright?" He asks, and you reply with "yes, I am, don't worry" then you giggle ".. mission succeeded. Feels good." And Giorno chuckles "you know he could have done something bad, right" he says, "it's his fault, he's an adult and should be ashamed, you've been through this too haven't you? You should know." You smile at him "yeah, you're right" he replies.

Fugo pat's your back "stupid move, but admirable, not gonna lie" he chuckles "YEAH, YOU WERE SO COOOOOOOOOL" Narancia screams and smiles brightly "thank yooouuu" you reply to him. Bucciarati is still confused, bit he lets it pass and looks at the mess created. "Sigh...why must you all do this" and everyone starts chuckling. Mista comes back to see everyone giggling and happy and smiles as well "I don't know what's going on, but seems fun. Abbacchio Is gonna kill ya tho, ya know?" "He can try" you say giggling.

After Bucciarati apologized to the waiters and gave them the money needed to pay all the broken items. The gang and you start walking to their place, expect Abbacchio. "Giorno, go back to the hotel and get (Y/N)'s stuff, she's going to stay with us till we find a solution. Giorno nods and walks away of the group. You chat with Narancia a bit while walking. He is an angel, he could be your best friend, same with Mista, they're both such sweethearts.

You arrive to the mansion, it wasn't too distant but, in the anime, they didn't show the Maison so you didn't know how it looked like. "This is it, welcome to out home~" Mista says, smiling softly, "thank you" you reply, giving him a warm smile back. You go in and see the beauty of the Maison 'Man...this is really it!' you think and you get in, happily.

Still in Libeccio, Abbacchio stays in the restroom, thinking. 'that bitch humiliated me...I'll show her..'

.

.

.

.

.

.

↤↤↤↤↤↤ to be continued..
.

.

.

Finishing time: 14:20pm (CEST)

Words count: 1355 words

-----

author Note
Thank you all for being so patient with me💜💜 I have exams so I was busy. I really appreciate all the love and support I get and I'll try to post more, I promise!
Have a great day, and btw :/ Wattpad lags and crashes a lot, does anybody know why?
And sense I made you all wait, take a drawing I did yesterday

 I really appreciate all the love and support I get and I'll try to post more, I promise!Have a great day, and btw :/ Wattpad lags and crashes a lot, does anybody know why?And sense I made you all wait, take a drawing I did yesterday

It's me re-drawing an old drawing, what do you think?
Anyway, have a lovely day!
Alla prossima volta! 💜