- Chapter 11 -

Starting time, 21:36PM (CEST)

Tip, tap
Tip, tap

Your head is spinning, you feel the left side of your face covered in something wet, your body is sore and your limbs are frozen, you can't feel them and it doesn't seem that you'd be able to move them. It's hot, really hot and you can tell that you're sweating. '..where am I..what...I was with...' you think, but your thought goes somewhere else and you can't tell if this is a dream or if this is reality. You feel so light from dizziness but so heavy from the pain, you can't tell what's going on.

You barely groan and try to open your eyes but-..you didn't notice, your eyes are covered. You try to keep a stable breath and not get nervous because this is not the time, you're confused and scared but you immediately realise that there's something off and that panicking like before won't do anything. You breathe slowly, in and out till you are completely calm.

You attempt moving your legs, they're free, no ties around them. They do feel sore and very heavy, they're sort of hard to control. Now for your arms, you try to move them but you quickly  realise that they're tied to the arm chair. Ok, at least you know your environment. You're tied, not in a good physical state, the place is hot so this might be a closed room and you aren't able to see. You've basically been kidnapped.

You think, what could have possibly lead you here? You think but it doesn't take long to remember, you and the others were fighting some of the hitman team. Ok, but you remember defeating most so what happened? You escaped with fugo and narancia in the car, you were driving too fast and you remember fugo saying that something broke..so you crashed? Yeah, most likely, you can't remember anymore and you don't even force yourself to, the headache is already too much.

You sigh, you can't do anything at the moment and you guessed that it was the hitman team to kidnap you, I'd be dumb to escape and besides, they have stands and you've got none so you're at a big disadvantage. You'll just have to wait till someone of them comes, you'll talk to them rationally and try to convince them of.. something. You do have a plan, you just hope they'll be convinced.

.
.
.

"Hours passed,.. I can't tell anymore. Is it day or night?.. Maybe I've been here for days?... I'm starving..I want to go home... I want to go back to mom... Why am I even here..i-i..want...to go...home....I..want...." You start whispering to yourself, you feel yourself going crazy. You tried to stay calm for so long but you honestly can't, you can't take this anymore, those fuckers who got you here could at least come and get you some water but no! They left you here all alone and you can't even see anything, you don't know anymore- can't anyone come and save you?! Why is all this happening to you..."..why...why, why why- WHY?! WHY IS THIS HAP-"

you hear a sound, you shut up. You hear keys move, you hear the creaking from the door getting opened and multiple footsteps. You're breathing irregularly and heavily, you're nervous- no, you're terrified. You'd never imagine yourself in this situation but here you are and you can't do anything about it. You tilt your head down and groan. Your chest hurts and it's becoming even hotter then before.

"Calm down, for now we won't harm you, baby~" a teasing voice tells you and you immediately recognise it. "Melone.. I have no idea who's here with you but..my hands..they hurt from all the rope..you all tied it too tight.." you whisper, you can't talk any louder but you hear his gasping then chucking, the others gasp as well. "I see, I'll loosen up the rope just for you my love~" he tells you as you feel his cold hands on your skin as he unties the ropes and you couldn't be more glad.

"So you know who I am- no..you know who we are?" He asks you and you simply nod, groaning.  He simply laughs while a dark, deep voice chuckles. "I assume you know about our stands, do you have a stand?" The deep voice asks you, you immediately realise who it is. "I do..a-and no..." You confess, still not being able to see anything by the blindfold. You groan loudly, your head is spinning and you feel like you'll pass out anytime soon.