- chapter 13 -

You walk down the stairs into the living room, he lead the way to the kitchen where there's a big table in the centre. He walks out the kitchen and after some seconds he comes back with another chair and sets it next to the present chairs. No one is here yet.

"Sit down, what do you usually eat for breakfast?" He asks you as you sit down and watch him move around the kitchen. "Eggs and bacon, that's what I always eat" you tell him and you see him shaking his head. "You know that you shouldn't eat that much eggs right? So you eat seven eggs a week? That's not healthy. You should eat two, maybe three eggs a week and that's it. Bacon has too much fat in it, it's too heavy for breakfast. I'll make you tea instead, tea and some baked stuff formaggio bought yesterday. That is better for you."

He explains to you and you raise your eyebrows, quite surprised by his statement. "Really? I had no idea- I mean, yeah, I know that bacon has too much fat in it but..you sound like a mom, you know?" You tells as you giggle, he shakes his head and starts making tea for you and him. "Well, now you know. Eat well, it'll even make your skill look better and will make you feel fuller." He stares and you give him a hum. "Alright mom" you reply and giggle, you hear him sigh. Where's the perverse melone you expected? You aren't sure.

You hear multiple foot steps you you turn around, seeing pesci and prosciutto coming your way. You tense up as you see bandaged all over their bodies, you remember what happened and you start getting scared. They must hate you now and you aren't sure how to react. You turn around and look at your hands, that are currently resting on the table. Your fingers are slightly shaking as they play with each other, your breathing becomes slightly irregular.

Melone turns around and sees your current state, "calm down, they won't hurt you." He tells you and you look up to him, giving him quick, multiple nods. They arrive in the kitchen and they see you, they say nothing though. They turn around the table and they sit next to each other, on the opposite side of yours. You can't help but look down again, nervousness getting the best on you.

"B-buonGiorno, (Y/N)!" you hear pesci Say and you quickly look from your hand to his face, eyes slightly wide. He didn't seem mad or anything and you slightly smile at him. "BuonGiorno, Pesci" you greet him and he smiles at you. He's a pure hearted boy, you can't help but smile even more. "Giorno, Prosciutto" you also greet him and he simply nods. You calm down, they don't seem mad and you're glad. Formaggio comes and he sits next to pesci, then illuso comes and he sits next to Prosciutto. Ghiaccio Comes and he sits next yo you and finally risotto comes and he sits next to Ghiaccio. Everyone is weirdly wearing shirts and normal pants, you look around and all of them look cool, even risotto. He doesn't have his usual hat on, just a shirt and pants.

Everyone is quiet as melone serves everyone tea and serves baked goods on the table then proceeds to sit next to you. You fidget with your fingers, shake your legs up and down to release the tension in your body. You're looking at your lap and you don't attempt to touch your tea. You suddenly hear a sigh, followed by a voice saying, "don' sweat it, ya did what ya had to protect yourself" formaggio tells you and you look at him, eyes wide.

You see Prosciutto and pesci nod and you can't help but sigh in relief. You then wrap your fingers around the cup's handle and slowly bring the cup towards your lips, sipping the tea- wow. "Holy shit this is the greatest tea cup I've ever tasted" you state as you take another sip and glance at melone, he's clearly smirking. "What tea is this?!" You ask him as you take more sips, not too quickly not to burn your tongue.

"A great chef has his secrets, baby~" he teased you and you simply huff, "pesci, do you know what tea he used?" You ask the innocent guy across from you and he nods, "i-i have a full box of the brand, I c-can give you s-some!" He states sweetly and you can't help but smile. "Awwww, you're so sweet! Thank you~" you compliment him and you see him blush in embarrassment as he looks down, Prosciutto smirks, seeing pesci blush for talking to a girl is quite entertaining.