- chapter 2 -

Starting time: 11:05pm (CEST)

You arrived to the airport after a long time of extreme boredom, you took your belongings from the Uber and started heading inside, sitting down on the large bench that was inside, waiting for your plane to arrive. After what seemed like forever, which was actually half an hour, you heard "plane directed to Italy has arrived, please refer to the plane, will leave in about 1 Hour". You started getting excited, rushing with all the heavy bags to the way leading to your plane. You got in, showing your ticket and put your bags in the cabinet above you, weirdly no one sat next you but you didn't mind, hell, it was actually better that way. You sad down next to the window and took out your phone, it was the holy JoFriday, meaning a new episode of vento aureo to you put on your headphones and started watching the new episode. Ten minutes in and the plane starts going, but as the plane goes higher you shiver, having a bad feeling. You look around, stuff seemed to quiet. There are passengers sleeping, on their phones and just doing random stuff. But you still don't feel at ease. The plane suddenly starts shaking as you let out a scream 'what the FUCK is going on-' but weirdly no one is screaming 'whats wrong with these people' you wonder. Suddenly your vision starts getting blurry then it completely fades, you were starting to panick untill you told yourself '(Y/N), getting nervous won't help, take a deep breath and relax, something is wrong with these passengers, maybe this is just a shitty dream' you calm yourself down

You close your eyes, thinking when suddenly the most unexpected thing happens

You open your eyes, finding yourself sitting on a bed, the room seems like a hotel room, your bags are right in the corner. "What" you say, "when did I get here-" you take deep breaths, reminding yourself that panicking Wong solve anything "what time is it" you take out your phone '16:53, giovedì, 2001' what
Isn't 16 like, 4pm in Europe? Giovedì? Doesn't it mean Thursday in Italian? And most importantly,

2001?????

You think in a logical way ' there's no way it's 2001, even if it was, my phone is from 2019, 2001 didn't have this phone, this phone shouldn't be able to sincronize in 2001, I was born in 2003 anyway, maybe I clicked on something and my phone went nuts' you look around to confirm what you're saying, you look at the TV, it looks like an old model. 'some hotels are just cheap, (Y/N) there's no way-' then you start thinking about Fanfictions, exactly the Fanfiction that you read some saying ago where the reader goes back in time and meets passione.

"..." You're trying so hard to proceed the meaning of all of this. How? Is this the work of a stand or something? You were the type to believe in parallel universes, maybe stands existed in some other universe, everything is possible. Maybe some stand like D4C can bring people from parallel universes to the base universe. Maybe this is the most logical explanation. Does this mean that you might be in some universe where stands exist? You decided to check out of the hotel you found yourself in, you checked out with the ticket that you found next to you on the bed.

"Is this some sort of dream? a prank? Maybe???" You talk to yourself. You were dragging your bags, walking around, your theory was right. ' everything looks pretty old, maybe this is really 2001 ' you sigh to yourself "how did this happen..". You find yourself being hungry so you walk around searching for a restaurant ' I can't enter, I have euros, in 2001 there where the lires..' you open your bag where you put your money on, you shockingly find lires instead of euros, "me already being here is bizarre, I won't ask how that happened" you whisper to yourself as you enter the restaurant. It looks oddly familiar, it reminds you a lot of the restaurant where giorno got introduced to the gang. You take a seat, looking around as a waiter approaches you "buon pomeriggio signora, vorrebbe ordinare?" Thank goodness you taught yourself Italian, he said 'good after miss, would you like to order' and as much as your accent was broken, you did know how to say stuff "sì, vorrei una pizza margherita" of you didn't mess up, you said 'yes, I would like a pizza Margherita' as much as the phrase you said was simple, it was your first time talking to an Italian so you got a little nervous " certo " (sure) he smiled and you smiled back " HOLY SHIT I DID I--" then you hear a boy screaming "Narancia ADESSO TI AMMAZZZZOOOOO" (Narancia now I'll kill you) and you heard a table being flipped 'oh. My. God. Is this what I think it is'.

you stand up and you run to the place where you heard the screaming coming from. Your eyes widen so hard they could pop out and you put your hands on your mouth as you fall on your knees, your mind was blank, you didn't know what to think. The gang, passione was right in front on you, yes, right there, sitting around the table. Buccellati Reading some paper, Abbacchio listening to music, fugo constantly slapping Narancia and the poor guy trying to defend himself, Giorno sipping tea and just chilling and mista cleaning his pistol. They all look at you with a confused expression "scusami signorina, do you need anything?" Buccellati says as he gets up, walking towards you. You fan scream as you jump tackle him and you both fall to the ground "BUCCELLATIIIIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOD" Buccellati Just stays there confused, noticing the fact that you just said his name, you were dressed in a sort of modern way, you have an English accent and you talked in English. He tries to push you off as Narancia weirdly laughs and the other gang members stand and get close trying to pull you off the poor Buccellati. You feel an overwhelming amount of emotion, so much that you faint on top of him.

"..what just happened...?" Giorno asks with a confused tone as Abbacchio gives him a death stare "shut up before I kill you" he says, "but I jus-" Giorno was replying untill Buccellati interrupts "guys, please get her off of me". So fugo stands up and picks you up, laying you on the floor. They all look at you weirdly "she looks weird" Narancia points out and fugo nods "not gonna lie tho, she looks hot" mista says, smirking, immediately getting a slap from fugo "stop being a perv, retard", fugo getting a death glare from mista.

Time skip, an hour later

Everyone had to leave for a mission, except Giorno, Who was in charge of taking care of you. He got a hotel room and lied you down, he sat next the bed and started reading a book. 'this girl is weird, she had weird objects in her bags' he thought. Giorno being Giorno, he went threw your stuff to search for money, only to find your VR, powerbank, headphones and so on, stuff that didn't look like something that would exist in 2001. He decided to leave your stuff for now.
Meanwhile you were just sleeping, dreaming about the gang, meeting Bruno. You were just overwhelmed.

'Well, this trip isn't going the way I thought it would' you thought, in your dreams

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

↤↤↤↤↤↤ to be continued..
.

.

.

Finishing time: 12:03am (CEST)
Words count: 1321 words

-----

author note
Ciao dolci miei 💜 to this is chapter 2, I'm sorry for being late, I hurt my hand in judo practice so I couldn't type, I'm also sorry for the typos~ I'll correct them when I see them. I hope you like this 💜💜 and if it's confusing, I can understand XDD I'm so sleepy rn but I was motivated to finish it so I did. See you next time~
And also, GRAZIE MILLE FOR 144 READS, I AM HONOURED ;V; 💜💜💜